Join our server on Discord

sleep with undies? or no?
Very cool.

(Btw, I wear a vest and sweatpants to sleep, just so I'm not completely off topic).
.........Sweatpants and a vest....hmm....granted i dont pass out from being tired,i usully sleep nude on summer nights,or with jeans on,for winter.
Darkred Wrote:I sleep in pajamas. That, or shorts and a shirt.
how old are you?
Lol, why do you pity me? Yeah, I'm pale- but I'm not albino! lol

My eyes are red because I have an optical condition that appears every other generation or so- lol, we have a record of weak eyesight, blindness, red eyes, green eyes, blue eyes, brown eyes, the steely-blue ones that my grandfather had were nice too- and so forth- began with an aunt, I think- I'll check the family tree.

-I'm magical? COOL! *dances* Magical- A-NA-TO-MY- Uh-huh-uh-huh-
BlackPhoenix Wrote:
Darkred Wrote:I sleep in pajamas. That, or shorts and a shirt.
how old are you?

I think hes 15...by pajamas he probably just meant clothes that you're actually supposed to sleep in.
I dont thik so, he sleeps in real pajamas or he would just say cloths, oh i remember the time i wore pajamas seemed cool that time. :)
I miss my pajamas...

oh, just wondering, is the "you've been caught direct linking images!" picture actually supposed to be a sig? or was it a mistake? just wondering...it akes me smile though. XD
It's either a mistake or he's do that on purpose. But I'd wish he'd upload it somewhere else.
He's 15 going 16 soon, he likes his "Pajamas", they're the kind that you'd call Goth. otherwise- HE LIES!!! He goes to bed in leather!! -Sometimes. I've seen him in it once or twice.
.....Gunter.......
Um...Now I sleep completely naked its getting to hot here......HOT IN HERE!!!! SO I will take off all my clothes....heh
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds