Join our server on Discord

Why do you love digimon?
Maybe it's having the opposite effect... or nill.
I thought ridalin calmed you down? It works for my cousin, the only diffrence is he has ADHD. Would that affect anything?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
What is ADHD? What is Ridalin? Some kind of drug?
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:What is ADHD? What is Ridalin? Some kind of drug?

Atention Deficite Hyperactivity Disorder. Makes children hyperactive, and to vent their energy they misbehave. I think it's something to do with the food.
Wooo... so that's why that kid was running around the shop when I bought some groceries...
Possibly, but, personally, I say the system is messed up and not the kids.
Herr Mullen Wrote:Atention Deficite Hyperactivity Disorder. Makes children hyperactive, and to vent their energy they misbehave. I think it's something to do with the food.

While ADHD does exist, teachers use it far too often as an excuse to unneccesarily drug up a child in their class that they have trouble with. Instead of trying to adapt their teaching to include this child, they try to crush them into a mold that most of the other students already fit into. It's not really fair.
I believe so! It's not fair- specially in a place where it's legal to use tranqs!
senjuro Wrote:While ADHD does exist, teachers use it far too often as an excuse to unneccesarily drug up a child in their class that they have trouble with. Instead of trying to adapt their teaching to include this child, they try to crush them into a mold that most of the other students already fit into. It's not really fair.

They tried to do that to me, but instead it was discovered that I was just more advanced than the other kids and the boredom is what caused me to lash out violently. So they stuck me in a special school for the mentally insane *Crazy laughter*.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
My elementary school told my dad that about me and my brother-i'm glad he didnt listen. Only, we werent violent, we just didnt pay attention and were hyperactive(like nrmal little children). I think thats ADD though, i can never remember.