Join our server on Discord

SPAM-A-THON!!! (Beware! Yiffy stuff is possible!)
Zorromon: *grins at Aqua as he starts downing a beer, wrapping an arm around her* No prob, cutie. *wraps another arm around Renamon* So how's the drink, hot stuff?

Monica: Aw, you're the sweetest, Kurtzy. *giggles before she starts drinking another beer, leering at him while she slowly drinks from the bottle head in a suggestive way*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Aqua: *uttering fevishly as she pulls the bottle away from her muzzle* Godamnit... *hic* ...thish ish suhm ghood shtuff....
Renamon: *sighs, as she pulls the bottle away* It's good, it's good.

Kurtz: *smiles slightly, and grabs a bottle of Bacardi for himself suddenly* I know.... *he then slowly unwraps his arms from around her, and suddenly appears behind her, as his claws move down and start rubbing Monica's shoulders*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zorromon: *chuckles a bit as he drinks another large sip with Aqua* Ha ha, you know it, sexy. *sees the frown on Renamon's muzzle* Something wrong, foxy?

Monica: *finishes her second bottle as she starts giggling while Kurtz rubs her shoulders* So what are you gonna do to me back there, hottie? *she licks her lips a little while her cute ass starts rubbing up against Kurtz's crotch*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon: Oh, it's nothing. *smiles back at Zorromon, while taking another gulp of her bottle*
Aqua: Yhes... I khnow... *kisses Zorromon lightly on the cheek again, and goes to take another long gulp of her bottle*

Kurtz: *murrs seductively, and slowly slides his claws down her back, as his member starts to erect from his pouch with all the rubbing* Mrrr.... I have no idea... maybe you'd like to suggest something... maybe you'd like to do a little something to me....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: *giggles a bit while clearly intoxicated* Well, I'm still a bit thirsty. *grins as she turns over and looks at Kurtz's erecting member* Oooh, what a big bottle. *giggles some more as she gives the dragon meat a small lick*

Zorromon: *smiles back* Kay, well let me know if you need anything, Rena. *takes another drink as he looks over to Aqua* Say, want to go have some fun over on the couch, hottie?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Aqua: Ooh, I'hd bhe ghlad to. *giggles, and starts pulling Zorromon to a different couch*
Rena: Alright. *smiles, while nodding, and continues to drink*

Kurtz: A bott--- *murrs lightly as he feels her tongue give his member a lick, and grins, swishing his tail* ---Mrr... There's a drink for you right here...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zorromon: *gently rests Aqua down on the couch before leaning over her beautiful body* So what you do want to do first, sexy... *he devilishly grins as he cups one of her breasts* ...or do you want me to pick.

Monica: *giggles* Mmmm, a bottle of Kurtz juice, I can't wait. *teasingly lick the head of her fully erected member before slowly slipping the dragon meat into her muzzle*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Aqua: *giggles* Oh, I'hll lhet yhou dhecide that, shweetie. *hic* Yhou're the bhetter one aht this.

Kurtz: *lets out a soft moan, before it becomes louder as she takes his member into her muzzle* Mhh.... I know you can't... *swishes his tail frantically behind him*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zorromon: *grins* You got it, sweetie. *leans down and starts licking her breast while his paw caresses the other breast while his other paw rubs her back*

Monica: *grins with a lusty look before she starts bobbing up and down his shaft, licking his dragon meat slow with her tongue* Mmmhhh....
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire: *wraps her puffy tail that seems to have a light glow around Nath and herself* And I love you Nathy *kisses Nath*

Disturbed: The only thing...that would make this bash...a true beer bash...is if Tieya was here....and penguins!!! Oh yes penguins *grins deviously*
The OCA