Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"I really don't mind, those tails feel really good around my waist baby" he said with a smile mostly after call her baby and kissed her cheek softly as they headed to the SPA.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She blushes deeply when he calls her baby and then giggles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar looked onto Saphire's eyes for a moment before she hugged him, he returned the embrace promptly, then when he neared his muzzle to her ear he again whispered, "Remember that you never are alone."

"Mmnhh... you sound sexy when you talk like that," she said. Dorothy let out another giggle on purpose.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, I do? Even though I'm speaking honestly and loving this cute, sexy little body of yours?" Kurtz chuckled softly, then rubbing the bar of soap under her arms and then running the bar down her left arm - rubbing that for a few seconds, before moving it to the other arm, and rubbing that as well.

"I tell ya, when you giggle, you make me wonder how I ever didn't ask ya out before. You're just a sweet, sweet, girl, Dot." He then licked her neck softly, before continuing to rub her arm with the soap.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As soon as Mar said that Saphire hugged him tighter "Thank you, Mar." she then backed away from the hug "how about that coffee?" she said with a smile feeling much better now.
The OCA
Mar awknowledged the smile, "That's the Saph I wanted to see smiling," he said and suddenly picked the wolf up in his strong arms, "Just take it as if I was your Prince for now" the dragon winked, then exited the room, walking down the apartment with Saphire in his arms, "Do you have some place in mind or are you still open for my suggestion?" he softly asked.

Dorothy smiled contently, she seemed quite lost for the pleasurable moment, "This feels so good..." she said with a glee, her tail swishing happily as her boyfriend consented her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh, I do hope your enjoying this... I kinda love my idea of sneaking in here now...." He then started to move his claw, and the bar of soap, around to her back, and started to rub the back of her neck, before slowly rubbing the back of her shoulders. Just like I used to like peeking on you a while back. He thought to himself, grinning.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire smiled "Anyplace with you would be great." she said swishing her tail in his arms.
The OCA
Mar left the wolf-girl on ground gently after they were out. He smiled and guided her towards a very nice Caf
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Meh, sure." Was Kurtz's quick and cheerful reply, as he quickly started to rub the bar up and down Dot's back. In almost another odd amount of seconds, he was rubbing the bar softly over her buttcheeks, giving a little devious smile as he did.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds