Join our server on Discord

SPAM-A-THON!!! (Beware! Yiffy stuff is possible!)
Saphire: *nodded* Yes I know I do have a bit of a problem..
The OCA
Nath: A... bit? *chuckles* Yeah right. It's quite the problem and quite the nerve-wracker.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: I'm sorry then...*gets up* I'll..go..away..and leave you...alone..for good. *leaves*
The OCA
Nath: Wait... I never.... *puts his paw out, but stops, and sighs*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *locks herself in a room and starts crying uncontrollably*
The OCA
Nath: *puts a paw to his head* Maybe I should've said it more.... easier on her.... *sighs* Stupid wanting to be just her friend from now on...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: I'm sick of all this shit...everybody playing with my feelings, throwing my love away like it was nothing *steps up on a stool with a noose rope hanging down* Theres no place left for me anymore *she steps forward sobbing and the rope tightens around her frail neck. finall full off of it she finally choked to death hanging from the ceiling*
The OCA
Steven: *appears with his normal blue eyes* Now why did she go and do that.... *quickly cuts the rope and casts Full-Life on Saphire* Care to tell me what you meant by everyone playing with YOUR feelings?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: I dont know...I'm so confused right now..
The OCA
Steven: Well, maybe I should tell you. *grabs Saphire and plonks her down on a seat while taking one himself* The reason why Nath is acting like this, is because, to be honest, he is hurt. Emotionally. He has never, never, NEVER, yiffed or kissed another person... besides you.

Kurtz: *whistling a lot as he walks out to the shop* I need coke.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds