Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
"Well, we think of eachother as one big family. Everyone's brother and sister to eachother..." Adalwulf replied, adding, "Figuratively, of course."

Cowboy picked up his chopsticks, using them rather well as he picked up a piece of sushi and fed it to Lily, taking the piece she offered him in his muzzle and chewed on it.

Duke looked at the chopsticks confused, setting them aside and grabbing a fork.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Foria continued sipping and finished her glass and got another refill. "Are you sure willing to pay for my account? I could last all day drinking this whiskey."

Soljowl was amused by how well Cowboy know how to use chopsticks. Feeding himself alone, he was used to it. He's a lone hyena tracking down valuables, and used them for good use of their own. Tigerlily continued to fed, especially eating one that Brandon picked. "Just don't give me some big fish eggs they really taste nasty to me." picking up a california roll and fed to Brandon.

Amy avoided anything shellfish, and pick out some white fish and ate it. There were a couple of vegetarian food(some fit for dog's nutrition) and she share that one for Duke with a chopsticks as well.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm sure that won't be a problem, will it, Panz?" Adalwulf grinned, pointing at the bartender.

The one named Panz smiled back at him, as he poured the other patrons drinks. He was a "Panda" colored German Shepherd, his fur black and white instead of black and tan. A patch similar to the one of Adalwulf's shoulder was artfully stitched into his dirty apron.

"The Stripes Clan is one of the more successful groups vying for control of this city." Adalwulf explained. "We have friends everywhere."

Cowboy grinned, offering Lily a piece of smoked salmon with his chopsticks.

"Just shove 'em my way, then." Cowboy said after he swallowed.

"Yeah, we're regular garbage compactors." Duke grinned as he fed Amy a piece of vegetarian sushi. "What about you?" he asked, looking at Soljowl. "What's your story?"
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"That's a pretty huge group." commented Foria, still careful with her sip. "Our dragons kind do look out for one another, but some prefer not to be sociable, and some are considered to be territorial. However, our race do overpopulate most of the species. The werewolves being the 2nd, while 3rd of are breeds of half breeds, mutts, or hu-anima if it's half human and fur."

The koi finally bought the dishes that Tigerlily and Amy ordered. The lioness nodded giving some of the big fish eggs to Brandon. Enjoying the sharing that some couples enjoy doing.

Amy licked her lips finally able to have actual meat, taking a half of piece of meat with her chopstick and shoving it down to his throat.

And Soljowl pretty much ate anything.Wither, it's shellfish anything strange he'll just eat it like it is nothing. "Hahaha, I'm pretty much a king of all bandits. Steal something valuable and get something out of it. I even rescue a crystal mermaid, yet nobody believes me. But that's their problem."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well, we try for peace with the other clans before we go for war." Adalwulf replied, "of course, I'm in the Public Relations department of the Clan, so it's kinda my job to make us look better than we are. It's all about winning hearts and minds."

Cowboy popped one of the pieces with the large eggs in his mouth, liking the feeling of the eggs bursting in his mouth.

"Not bad. Had much worse." He said, chewing thoughtfully.

"Ah. We're Enforcers for the Stripes Clan." Duke grinned as he took the piece of food Amy offered, wolfing it down happily. "It's a good job. Protect people, get good pay, and there's plenty of loot when you defeat rival gangs."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Foria nodded drinking the cold alcohol down to her throat, and she giggled, "I'm jobless, my sister and ghostly brothers do all the work. Although I wouldn't mind joining your fair clan."

Tigerlily perked her tail, wagging furiously as she propped a mochi into his mouth. And she had her taste of a couple fishes she had ordered.

"Heh, yeah but this place isn't my choice of staying." the striped hyena acquired. "And if you ever come to Goeng Soueng be on a look out for demons cause those guys are far worse than humans you have to deal with."

Amy nodded and chomped down a chicken.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well, I'm sure the Clan has a spot available for you and anyone you feel comfortable bringing on." Adalwulf smiled. "Tell me, what are your strengths?"

Cowboy grinned as he chomped down on what Lily fed him. He wasn't used to the food, but it was good. Though he preferred Vietnamese noodles. He could eat those every day if given the chance.

"We've fought our fair share of the paranormal." Duke countered. "We even have a Kistune on our side."

"Yeah, but sometimes her motives are confusing." Cowboy replied. "Kitsune think differently from Furran."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"I'm a fire/earth element, I could make anything explode including water. Just stand back away for a couple of feet." She shoved Adalwulf abit as stretched her hands to demonstrate, reflexing her fingers, there were occasionally sounds of usual cracking from her finger. Foria snap her fingers and the glasse exploded like it has got a bomb.

"And as for earth element; I could control both ground and plant base. Plus I'm a keen shooter at close combat and long range attacks."

At last when she ate a squid and unagi, and taking a final sip from her tea. Tigerlily put her head on Brandon's lap, feeling strangely tired and having her paws grip on one his huge lap. The lioness closed her eyes feeling secure.

SolJowl fixated his eyes on his cousin's movements, and chuckled, "Just becareful not to have her head drop on the floor. That, and I remember she tend to do this a couple of times on her mother's lap when she's a cub."

"This is a first for me that is. Though our parents are psyically weak right now that she doesn't do it everytime." Amy amplified.

SolJowl went back to the subject about a kitsune. "I run into demon kitsunes, fat ones, big ones, large in numbers, one that guards their treasure, another one that wants me as their pet. No matter what the situation is, I manage to elude them and come back with a piece of something valuble. Though I'll tell you one thing, fat kitsunes and some other kitsunes are greedy. I'm telling you, I don't know why there are some who want stuff from other yokai's-"

"Ghosts or demons." Amy regarded the term.

"Yea, but I'm sure they have nothing else to do with the piece of thing that they thought was worthless, they just throw the junk into one big pile. They even tried to get you killed if you do their-." The striped hyena then qoute with his fingers. "'missions'."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Adalwulf winced as the glass shattered. Panzer reappeared nearby with a sawed-off shotgun, trained steadily on Foria. Adalwulf barked at him in Furran, motioning for him to lower the weapon.

"Yeah, try not to be so reckless if you're going to be working for us." He explained, "we have to maintain some form of order."

Cowboy finished his meal, and leaned back, petting Lily's head lovingly, his eyes half-closed in contentment.

Duke nodded his head slightly, leaning forward, ignoring Cowboy and Lily, giving them privacy for the time being.

"Yeah, sometimes we have a Rogue Kitsune pop up. They always make a royal mess of things before order can be restored. Of course, all you have to do is steal their soul pearl, and they fall back in line. They lose their power if they lose their pearl, and they know that. What they don't know is that we know how to steal it." Duke replied. "That's why you don't see a single Clan Enforcer that isn't equipped with some sort of knife."

For emphasis he pulled up his shirt, showing Soljowl the knife on his belt, and pointed to the knife hanging off of Cowboy's belt.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Foria didn't phazed and walked over the counter, the glass crushed under her boots as she had her hand to where her drink sat. She chanted in a dragonic tongue and then suddenly the glass was repaired. "There, sorry about that."

Soljowl nodded, "I have my chained axe blade with me, although I wouldn't show it right here since it'll scare the customers away; of course by how huge and sharp it is. But let's just say it could kill a hundred zombies a second." the hyena had a wildly grin that'll make even the predators seem scared.

"And you have a quite a few fans who have that weapon." Amy said ignoring his ignorance.

"Yea, but their weapons aren't quite as strong as mines. Those are just replicas." The bandit laughed. "Mines called the Royale. Name after a brand of wine, although funny thing is I didn't know it was a wine."

In Goung Sueng a Chinese Crested named Yangjin stumbled down to the dirt, being chased by a huge bull like demon with four legs like a regular animal. It's massive ugly head peer down at her. She was breathing bad, a shaman/priest would have a hard time battling somebody who be so freaking close at her.

Yangjin put her paw deep into the grass, and materializing a portal around her hands. Hoping that she could come from the ground to the back at it so she would have a upper advantage.

Instead, as it's huge massive jaws plunge into at her she slipped in the portal traveling at rainbow like colors and splashed down, going through the cieling and plummet onto the bartender's body. Her but was faced at his head, and she was luckily enough to land something soft...like a belly of his.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)