Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
Rei happily gulped down Hunters seed before crawling to the window and doing as he said sticking her ass out and moving her tail out of the way "Why did you want me to put my head out the window master?" she asked curiously looking back but still keeping her head out the window so not to upset her master.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Good girl!" Gin smiled moaning lightly and petting Sarah's head before sighing "But you'll have to do better than that pet..."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"So the world can hear you scream," Hunter smiled before ramming his dick into her pussy and fucking her pussy wildly and without mercy. "Now scream! Tell the world how much of a dirty whore you!" he ordered as he slapped her ass and fucked her.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Sarah looked up at him with sad, teary eyes but nodded slightly and took more of him into her mouth so that she could avoid punishment. she decided to try and end this quickly so she could go home and call the police. She began to move her head up and down his shaft, licking and sucking furiously, hoping she was doing well.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! Yeesss! Oooohhhhh! Goddesss! Fuck me Master! Fuck me more!" Rei yelled her lustfull screams echoing threw the streets as she braced herself against the window and pushed back against each of Hunter's wild thrusts "I'm your whore master! I want you to fuck all you can!"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Take it all pet." Gin moaned putting his hands on Sarah's head giving a warning nudge "Take it all and when I cum swallow it all."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Don't tell me, tell the world," Hunter ordered, slapping Rei's ass and fucking her pussy. He then grabbed her breasts and squeezed and rubbed them. "Tell this world world how much of a whore you are!"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Sarah sobbed into his dick but then took it all in her mouth, giving him deep throat for as long as she could before she had to breath again. She was shaking a little, she was scared out of her mind, why was this happening to her?! She moved her head up and down, trying to just end it quickly so she could go free and never see Gin again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ahh! Yes master! Im a whore! I'm just a little whore and all I want is for my master to fuck long and hard as he can!" Rei scremaed louder out the window already hitting her climax as she kept thrusting back against Hunter with each of his thrusts.

Gin moaned and pushed his full length into Sarah's mouth and shot a huge load "Remember pet swallow it all!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sarah's eyes were pouring forth hot tears of misery and fear as she swallowed all the cum she could. When she was sure that there was no more left for her delicate, velvety mouth to eat up she gently removed her mouth from his cock and panted, tired from her effort. She looked up at him and said "C..Can I p-please go home n-now?" her voice was so small and so timid it was almost less then a whisper.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Keep going whore!" Hunter laughed, slapping her ass and grabbing her breast. "How does it feel? My cock is in you, fucking your whore body!" he moaned. "Do you want me to cum inside you, whore? Do you?" he laughed as he fucked her.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
'It feels incredable! I love it when master fucks me! His cock feels so huge when he fucks me with it! And I want him to cum all inside my little whore cunt!" Rei yelled in lust climaxing even more "I want master to do whatever he wants to me!"

"Ahh! Good girl Sarah!" Gin smiled as he petted her cheek "It wouldn't do you any good, wether or not you go home you'll still be my pet there's no changing that...The only thing that will ever change is how I treat you, and that all depends on how good you are..if you you behave I'll give you any pleasure I can." he said as he carressed her body.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions