Join our server on Discord

Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
Yoosei closes her muzzle to his ears and nuzzles them softly as she looks at him. "I was afraid of that too... I didn't want to lose contact with you forever... after all.. you are my only friend and I like you a lot" she smiles and blushes lightly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Thank you for caring me a lot..." Faiz raise a smile and murrs as feel his ears is being nuzzled.

He return back to his seat, lifts the book and looks back to her. "So, how'd you been all these years?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
She smiles and walks back to near Faiz and sits down. "I have been alright.. practising a lot. Unfortunately I have been alone all these years" she sighs deeply and lower her ears
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz lowered his face as hear her statement. "I'm sorry, Yoosei...I don't mean to leave you all of a sudden...I need to calm myself down after my parents died..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei looks at Faiz and kisses his cheek lightly. "it's not your fault... I mean... I understood why you had to leave... so it was not your fault that I was alone... it's just you know my parents had died too...I never had the chance to have met them...I have no idea how they look alike"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I'm really not trying to complain, but is anyone going to interact with my character? I'm sorry if he isn't very talkative, but that's just the way he is.
OOC: Sorry, but I've already got my character with someone... *grins slyly*

IC:

Jade got in with Flynn. She smiled a bit at him.

Name: Passhun
Species: Vixen
Teacher or Student: Student
House: Slytherin
Appearance: 5'4", long straight moonlight blonde hair, brown eyes, mostly wears blue jeans and dark colored tank/spaghetti tops.
Wand: 12 and 1/2 inch oak with 2 dragon hair strands
Accessories: Always wearing silver chain
Special Area: Transifiguration charms
Bio: Passhun comes from a dysfunctional family, her father is in Azkaban and her mother is never home during holidays. Passhun is very bitter upon first impression, but quickly lightens up with those who earn her trust. She is a little bit of a flirt with the guys.

OOC: Since I'm coming in late, I'm going to wait until we reach the castle to become involvled.
"But..still...I want to say sorry..." Faiz stare to Yoosei with his ears lowered down. He really wants her to forgive him, if not, he will never be calm.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Charlie followed every one to the boats and "Um Ada would you um uh like to ride with me in.... one?" he stuttered as he blushed in the darkness.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz