Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"No problem sweetheart, glad you liked the pancakes" he said with a smiles as he looked into her eyes, he sure felt really happy as he realized that it might not be a bad idea try a relation with Yoosei after all, maybe this will result in something really good.

"So you're still up to go to the SPA hon?" he asked her smiling as he swished his tail
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'm ready for my massuge," said Carman laid face down with on the bed (Ooc: corect me about the bed).
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Well sort of its a like firm bed with a head reas on it with a hole to put your face.

IC

Disturbed scanned through the various bottles "Damn dont they just have some normal oil? he complained and grabbed on the looked good to him.

He walked up to the face down Carman and put a little bit of oil on his hands and started gently rubbing Carman's back. Working up to the shoulder blad and down just above her tail. Kneeding her skin loosening all the muscles.
The OCA
She nods and gently gets up and walks to near him, to sit down gently on his lap. she gently wraps her arms around his neck and gives a quick kiss on his lips to then smiling cutely
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
he smiles and kisses her back caressing her waist gently. "yeah, though you look so good like this" he said with a grin as he playfully licked his nose
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
she giggles
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiled as he watched her go upstairs "man she sure got so beautiful and got a nice ass" he thought and then blushed realizing what kind of thoughts he had. "Definitively I have been around Mar a long time" he thought as he chuckled and then he got up and proceed to clean the table and the dishes.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Disturbed rubbed Carman back started relaxing and getting arosed. (When the female of her species of dragons get arosed their cum a strong sweet smell and taste to it) "Not now why do I have to get arosed now of all times when I want to have sex with him a bit later," though Carman as she laid as Disturbed used his strong muscalar hand to massuge her back.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Now massaging her shoulders Disturbed started to get a weird scent "Whats...that smell." He sniffed a bit his ears perked right up and fur stood on end "Whoa." Still massaging Carman's shoulders he leaned down and started kissing her neck.
The OCA
She went to inside her room and went towards her closet. She opens it and looks around her clothes while taking off her sleeping gown. After a while she takes a long tight blue dress and wears it on, wrapping a rainbow around her neck softly as well. She really wanted to look so pretty. After a while smiles and walks out of her room and towards the kitchen again. She looks at him and blushes a bit which made her look even cuter
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions