Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
the unconcious figure slowly begins to stir as he awakens.

"unh...god... what...happened..." he said resting a hand on the...fur?!?

he cocks his head over hesitantly. "terriffic...busted..."
'Scarlet, where are you? we need to talk. not here, this is confidential crap that is worthless unless belived in, Prophesy. oh, and we need to find one Sothe. i just figured out that he is a friggen prophet who is going to be one pain-in-the-ass' he looked at the clock. "5...4...3...2...1..." he suddenly felt as though he had just had a good nights sleep and a lot of caffine. "Midnight."

"Midnight" said a lone girl standing on a sand dune. she was major Sothe of the u.s. army. her battion was killed and she was the only one left. but the visions she had, and the acursed Headaches! she swore they were killing her. she had no guns, food, or water-only a knife. she had been in the desert for days. then suddenly she had a vision. she now knew the enemy was asleep over the next dune. she knew there were no sentries, no one awake. it was time.

occ: seeming as though the d-world is full of prophesies... i'll get the profile later. welcome humon! glad you could join us!
Veemon's Followers
Kai saw Ky and Blue moving the figure and said "Do you need help because the hot springs is along the way pluse I believe the hot spring can help that guy."
"Great!" answers Ky readily. "Sure, we could use the help! He's waking up now though, I think...."
he rolls over to the ground and quickly gets up eyeing everyone defencively, "what do you want with me?!" he says backing off slowly, his tail whipping back and forth*
Ky blinks. For someone who was unconscious seconds ago, he sure is rude....

"Uh, we were only helping you! You fell out of a tree when Blue here offered you a sandwich and we were only taking you to the hot spring to help bring you back."
"I am glad to see that your alright but did you hurt yourself badly?" said Kai as he walked to him.
"h... umm... heh... sorry... I-I'm just not used to...talking to people..." his neck sounds a loud crack. "OW! that hotspring sounds good right about now..." he says as he rolls his neck around.
"Well sure! That's where we're headed right now. My name's Ky, by the way."
OOC:So Sorry ive been gone,Spring Break is Coming up ^.^

IC:*seit wakes up looking like something is wrong*"Cain Come"he said quietly,not to wake the others.Cain flew to Seit's Shoulder."do we have to?..they seem like nice people"Cain Said looking back at Seit.the look on Seit's face was a cold one."they can not help us....lets go".they walk deep into the forest and dissapear.