Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan smiled at he served her the pancakes and the juices. "And to think it started with just reuniting again" he said as he sat down.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar nodded, he slowly walked her to his apartment, he entered and went up with Saphire.

"Sit down sweetie," Mar said, beckoning to a couch, "You don't have to be scared at all. If you want, I'll call your brother, I have his number," he said, sighing a bit, "But I don't get it, don't you trust me to tell me what happened to you?" he said, leaning on her softly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She looks at him and smiles cutely
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"No no..thats not it.." Saphire started to calm down "Can you...can you keep a secret?" she said looking around nervously with tears still running down her face.
The OCA
"Sure thing Saph. Anything for you" Mar said, patting her shoulder.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire looked up at Mar "Mar...the night I went to Shadow's party...I.."she paused for a moment"...I got...raped...that night." she said softly hoping no one else was able to hear them.
The OCA
"I take I still have my touch for the pancakes huh?" Dan said with a grin as he watched her eat, his tail swishing to the sides softly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She nods slowly and murrs happily as she keeps eating the pancakes and her tails swish happily from side to side. Once finishing eating the pancakes, she gently places the fork and knife down and softly grabs the glass with juice, drinking down a bit and then placing it down again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Fortunately, Dorothy and Kurtz were still having the shower, so it was hard for them to notice her.

Mar took a deep breath, silently gripping one of his relatively big claws, "Who."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire put her paw on Mar's fist "Its..already taken care of..Disturbed came and rescued me. Thats why hes been so cautious today about me going to and from school. Disturbed...already killed the stalker who did it. Thats one more thing you have to keep a secret. Nobody but Katt, Carman, Blaze, and us know about Disturbed killing the guy."

Looking onto Mar "Please...keep this between you and me."
The OCA