Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
OOC: Dot's not my sister. MUD FIGHT IT IS!

IC:

Shadow whispered back, "I'm not that worried, I'd be more worried if someone had tried to do something to her." He said as he went back to his work.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Kurtz: KYYYOOOOOOOOO!! *slashes at Shadow with his huge sword*

IC:

Kurtz chuckled, and rubbed the soap around Dot's belly for a few more seconds, before slowly moving up with the bar, grinning. "I'm actually glad I'm doing this now."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan smiled and kissed her softly. "Okay, I'll go take my bath and then I'll go and prepare some breakfast for you" he said and after give her another kiss he got up and took his clothes to walk to the bathroom and took a good bath after he was done with his bath he got dressed again and walked downstairs noticing Kurai wasn't around, he then went to the kitchen and started to cook some breakfast for Yoosei.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: *In mud with Mindy* You're pretty dirty but I bet your even hotter when you're clean.

IC:

"Not much..." All of a sudden pictures of the horrific night that she was raped appeared in Saphires mind then she started to cry softly hugging herself, wrapping her tail around herself, covering her face.
The OCA
Yoosei kept herself laid down on bed. Closing her eyes slowly and almost falling asleep. the only thing that kept her awake was the lovely memory of the wonderful moment with the one she loves. Meanwhile Kurai, who was walking around the streets, didn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ooc: got caught up in a good game guy sorry

"As you command Katt," said Blaze as his member came out, "are you a virgin if you don't mind me asken Mistr..Katt?"

"Lets go on to the spa. I can tell Blaze after words," said Carman as she started walking toward the spa waving her but at Disturbed.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Damn it...if that was me in their Katt would be done already...quit being a gentlemen and start yiffing the hell out of her Blaze!!!

"Alright." Disturbed watches as Carman walks ahead "You know..shes not half bad looking...cute butt." trotting after her following her to the spa
The OCA
"God you talk too much, no I'm not." Katt said quickly, lying because she didn't want him to worry about causing her pain or anything when they finally started, turning herself around at his now visible member, "Still a little soft, well this'll fix it." She said as she leaned down, taking the whole thing into her mouth and sucking on it profusely.

OOC: Thanks for that Lord P.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:I thought Katt was virgin Shadow, at least when she fingered herself while seeing Alice and Shadow on the kitchen you mentioned the words virgin sex. here is the quote

Quote:Oh, I can't take it anymore! Katt thought loudly, she sat down on the ground, pulling her shorts and panties down to her ankles, her fingers now having access to her young virgin sex.

and when she saw Shadows erection she even wondered how it will feel inside her, though she sure looks like a pro in the way she took Blaze's member in her mouth :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmm," moaned Blaze as cock harden as he put his hand on Katt to hold it there as she gave him a blowjob.

As Carman and Disturbed entered the spa, "I will get the tab since I offered origanaly it Disturbey," Carman said.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz