Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"hm?" Blue said. "I sense someone." He said, turning to the tree where seit and cerberus were.
"huh? who are you? and you're sorry for what?" Cerberus asked the wolfboy.
*the wolf boy points to the stuff on the ground* i took this stuff from you and friends of yours... im sorry... i give them back now... my name is Gyno.
*blinks*"....whos is that?...."Seit sadi as he shakes his head to wake up a bit.
OOC: Sorry, Shikorimon-- I've been studying Japanese on my own for a while, and a couple sounds in that name aren't in there. JEE no would be like Jinou or Jino. Three sounds and symbols: Ji, n, and o (u if you want, making it four symbols.)

IC: Ky shrugs and walks up to Kai. "Thanks, and you're right about one thing for sure: There's safety in numbers."

Zeke stretches and nods at Kai. "We should plan on an attack and defense strategy. Anyone could guess that we're not out of danger yet."
Cerberus looked at seit. "Wolf kid named Gyno, I don't remember having any stuff like that in the first place." he looks at Gyno. "are you alone? do you want to sleep beside me?"

OOC: missed ya Mr. Wolfe! lol

IC: Blue stretched, flexing his muscles. "never mind, Cerberus is taking care of it."
"thats all good and all, but i would like to get some sleep. before i bite off peoples heads would be perferible" he said as he poiented to the maze of halls.
Veemon's Followers
Flamey really begins getting into it, and clear precum begins flowing into Jura's mouth. He is completely oblivious to Vermilion's presence.
*Gyno smiles, hugging Cerberus, and nodding* i would like that. i am alone, too.
Cerberus smiles. "you can rest your head on my body, I'll keep you warm, right next to Seit."

"worried?" Shadow asked.
"mm." Chaos replied.
"Don't be. Jura's really good with kids, and Vermilion just so happen to be a kid-person." Shadow said.
*Seit looks at Gyno softly*"its ok.hi,my name is Seit and this is my Con-"*looks at Cain Fast Asleep*"....his name is Cain, he is my link to this world"Seit Said Looking down at his hands,he is thinking about his memorys