Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
OOC: Reno: What's Naivety?

IC:

Alice giggled, "Duh brainy boy," she pulled him and walked freely towards her seat.

"EHEM!" a voice could be heard behind Shadow and Alice.

Alice meeped as she stood still.

"I went to look for chalk. Now I got to find two students that were reported absent for two minutes," the Zebra said as she checked her watch, "Three. You two have half-absense," she glared down on both canines, "To your seats. Now."

OOC: I hate when I decide to take the evil role. Heh heh.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Whoops, I thought they had entered an empty classroom. My mistake.

Mindy: At least you'll probably get some makeup sex! Unless Dot cripples Shadow again I got nothin.

IC:

Shadow walked quietly to his seat, Stupid old Zebra. He sat down at an empty seat and looked around the class, That's odd, wonder where Katt is?, "Excuse me ma'am, but did my sister Katt come in?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
He smiled at Yoosei. "Well you have to come anyways, isn't class day for you today hon?" he asked while caressing her leg gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Blaze lay there he tought, "At least my mother told me what to do if I got togther with someone from her species also I always wanted a mistress; but I never thought that I would lose my virginity this way." "Mistress Katt please take me and use me as you see fit please," said Blaze as he became submissive waiting for his first mistress to comand him.

"I bet you Blaze is off somewhere with Katt right now like the carnivel or something like that having fun with her. I could see it in his eyes that he would do someing like that," said Carman calmly even though she was annoyed be the fact he was not there.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Saphire is waiting :P

"Well theres no denying that Blaze likes Katt...a lot." Disturbed replied walking close beside Carman
The OCA
She places her paw gently on his belly and caresses it gently while smiling still
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan chuckled. "So wanting to skip school to be with me? now I'm gonna carry with the blame of that your notes will drop?" he said jokingly as he licks her nose playfully
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She giggles and then gently rubs her nose on his nose
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: CrazyWereDragon I'm borrowing some idea from you but is all so more characters can interact since I noticed that almost everyone got divided, I mean Shadow and Alice at College, Saphire with Mar at the Park, Dot and Kurtz at Mar's house and so on so let's at least get more characters together :P Twisted

IC:

Dan hugged her gently. "That's too bad, I was thinking in take you to a spa but if you're too tired....." he said with a grin.

OOC:this sure will give some extra interaction here :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She giggles
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions