Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
Monica murmured softly and happily kissed Minami before slowly pulling away. "Good morning, Minami." She nuzzled the hybrid's neck gently before she asked, "How do you feel, love?"

"Oh, really?" Jedrek grinned, before he growled gently from the relaxing caresses Ryo gave his waist. "Mmhh, and I enjoyed snuggling up to all that warm fur of yours." The shadow dragon then leaned in and kissed Ryo, his tail wagging eagerly behind him.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mnrrr...I feel extremely better compared to yesterday. My wounds and internal nerve pains are completely heal, thanks to your 'medical' skills. I can do a practice at anytime." The hybrid smiled, ruffling the vixen's blonde hair lovingly and instinctively move her thighs; rubbing Monica's slit.

"It's a honest statement...I haven't sleep with anyone else until now..." Ryo stated, licking Jedrek's lips softly before murring once the dragon cuddles him more; his throbbing cock kept on rubbing against the male's. "I'll maintain my fur so you can cuddle me like a bolster."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Nnhh...n-no problem, cutie. I'm glad y-you're back to one hundred percent." Monica blushed brightly and moaned gently as her slit was teased. "Hehe...i-if you keep that up, I'm probably going to forget all about practice." Her creamy paws gently caressed Minami's sides, while she lovingly nuzzled the hybrid's smooth neck.

"Hhrrr, I'm happy to hear that, wolfie." Jedrek growls lustfully as his thick dragon cock rubs eagerly against Ryo's shaft, while he cuddles the soft wolf firmly with his firm, muscular body. "Nnhhh, looks like we're both getting a little excited, eh?" The shadow dragon smirks, while his claws reach down and squeeze Ryo's rump playfully.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hehe...Sorry..Nrrr.." Minami pulled away her thigh and paws before lifting her upper body and stretch a little. "Well, let's get some breakfast so we can do some training, or possibly run another mission." She smiled and give Monica's butt a soft spank before gets up and wear back her panties.

"Aahh..." A soft moan can be heard once Jedrek's claws groping Ryo's furry butt, his own shaft throbs and rubs evem more with the dragon's. "W-We can't control our morning wood, Jed...It happens naturally to all healthy males..." The wolf said in low tone, his warm breath brushing the male's neck and kept on caress Jedrek's sides.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"It's okay...oohh." Monica gasped cutely from the spank before she grinned mischievously. "Sure, that sounds like a good plan. Then maybe we can have a little fun later." The vixen then went to her drawers to get some fresh clothes to put on, getting some cute blue panties on along with a snug blue bra.

"Heheh, I know, Ryo." The shadow dragon growls from the teases Ryo gave him before he gropes his rump harder. "Hrrrr...maybe we should take care of our healthy bodies before breakfast, hmmm?" Jedrek then rubbed his thick dragon cock eagerly against Ryo's knotted member, while his scaly tail wagged behind him.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hehe...You never get rid of that idea, eh?" Minami teased as walks out of the room while wagging her firm rump and dragon tail teasingly before heading towards the kitchen to prepare a breakfast. Since she still in lingerie, she wears an apron to cover her front body so the males won't get shy or possibly horny.

Ryo blushed harder from the teases until at the moment, a small warm yet slick precum leaked out and smear their throbbing lengths, the wolf's yelow eyes stared on the dragon's. "A-Any idea how...?" He asked, not really sure what Jedrek really means, thanks to the pleasures flooding him.

The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Monica quickly puts on a shirt, and some cute blue jeans that show off her cute rump before she joins Minami in the kitchen. "Hehe, want me to give you a hand with breakfast, cutie?"

"Just follow my lead, handsome." Jedrek smiles mischievously before he rotates his body, letting his muzzle reach Ryo's cock, while the wolf was now staring down his thick dragon member. The shadow dragon then reached up and tightly gripped the wolf's cute buns before his tongue came out to teasingly slurp his knotted cock. "Mmmm..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
In the meantime, Minami prepare some ingredients to make some french toasts and pancakes until Monica arrives at the kitchen. "Oh, sure thing. Mind helping me to perpare and make pancakes? I'll handle french toast."

Ryo watching Jedrek turn his body until his throbbing cock is now facing the wolf, the musks start to flooding his nostrils. With a slight moan and yelp from the dragon licking his knotty shaft, Ryo return the favor by gripping Jedrek's buttcheeks, nuzzling and licking the male's shaft lovingly. "J-Jed...Mnrrhh..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Sure, I can do that! I'll also make some yummy bacon with that." Monica grinned eagerly towards Minami before she started making the batter for the pancakes, while her tail wagged pleasantly.

"Rawrrr...Ryo." Jedrek growled softly from the teases, causing a bit of precum to leak out of his member for the wolf. "Mmrrr, I love that soft tongue of yours, cutie." The shadow dragon blushed lightly across his ebony cheeks before he returned the favor and slurped Ryo's cock roughly with his tongue, while his claws gripped his tender rump tighter.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Thank you, sweetie." Minami plant a kiss on Monica's cheek and proceed of cooking the french toast. As waiting for it, the hybrid open a fridge to take a carton of dairy milk and filled it on four glasses.

Ryo happily lick off the precum and murred from the taste, before opening his maw and engulf the entire length of Jedrek's throbbing shaft, and suckles like a popsicle. Some of his precum spurted out and sticks on the male's warm tongue, shivering and moaning from the pleasure. "Nrrffhh...[i]T-Thanks, Jed...Y-You also have such a talented tongue...[i]" The wolf speaks telepathically, gripping and massaging Jedrek's butt.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds