Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop)
Susie was all set to blister both her babies bottoms to welts all over but then hears this sad tale and she can't help but belvie him. She reaches over and then picks her up and holds Toma in her arms and a very loving way and places a pacifier into her him to help calm him. "Awwww I forgive you sweety and your baby sister. But don't let it happen again ok?"

----

The harder sucking makes Impmon shot his cum into Yuki's mouth a bit early. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
"T-tank uo 'Omma." Toma says around his paci while hugging Susie back. 'Okay that's one problem solved. Now for the other one.' Toma thinks to himself, as he tries to think of a way to convince Susie to let Tigress stay with them.

----

"HRM! Mmm..." Yuki gasps with surprise but then starts to moan as she greedily gulps down Impmon's cum like it was cream frosting.
As Toma thinks Susie places Toma and Tina into the 2 seater stroller and starts to leave the day care area and Tigress from a far starts to cry seeing them leave her behind.

Tina looks over to Toma and says. "Toma hurry before we get to far away tell her something about Tigress."

----

Impmon pulls away breathing hard and deep then he kisses Yuki on the lips getting some of his own goo on his mouth as well. "I love you so much. When this trip is over I was thinking.....ummmmm....would you" Impmon gets on one knee then takes out a soild gold and diamond ring that he hid in his scarf that he no doubt stold from someone else. "Will you be my wife and my girl forever?" ^_^

Toma nods to Tina and looks up at Susie. "Momma, that little kitty over there is lost. Sissy and I found her crying while we was hiding an she said her Momma and Dadda left her here cause they didn't want a girl! Can she come an live with us pleeeease?"

-----

Yuki gasps at the sight of the ring and starts to tremble at what he just said. "I-Impy...." Her face then breaks out into a huge smile. "YES IMPY YES!! I'd love to be your wife!"
Susie was supried to hear this shocking news. How could anyone not want a livly girl like her as Susie looks over at poor sad Tigress. "Whats her name?"

Toma thinks fast, figuring 'Tigress' probably won't slide with Susie. "Her...Her name's Mei-Mei Momma." He says finally, remembering Tigress' birth name was Mei Jia.
"Mei-Mei, thats a very cute name." Susie looks over at Tigress and says. "Come here little kitty witty. Come see you new Momma."

Tigress looks up as Susie calls to her and gives Toma a quick look. He nods to her, letting her know it's alright and she walks, or waddles considering she isn't used to the diaper yet, over to Susie. "Y-You're my new Momma?" She asks trying to sound as young as she can.
Susie's heart melts hearing this. She jerk Tigress into the air and sqeezes her so very tightly in her arms and says. "OH yes I am your no momma and I swear I will give you just as much love and care as I do all my babies."

Tina can't help but giggle a little then says in a low tone. "Oh this is going to be fun cause if that little brat thinks she can one-up me for Toma's love and attation then she's going to find her new life with her new momma to be a trip to hell! He he he he!"

Tigress grits her teeth and moans as Susie squeezes the air our of her. The last time she was huged this hard was when Po found out her birthday. "T-Thank....you." She strains to speak.

Toma chuckled nervously, not paying attention to Tina's planning. He gives Tigress and apologetic look as Susie continues to show her affection.