Join our server on Discord

My Family (A Romance and Incest Roleplay)
"Dont worry, lets just go around them." Chrissy said as she spotted them. "We dont have to go this way, its alright as long as they dont see us." She said with a small smile, hugging his arms still and snuggling against him a little to make him feel more comfortable.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Y-yeah, y-you're right," Alex whispered and looked around for another way though. "Hey baby!" one of the bullies yelled, seeing Chrissy and running over, with the other two following. "Oh no!" Alex whispered as they pushed him out of the way and surrounded Chrissy. It seems none of them knew she was Alex's sister, and ignored Alex. "How about a date? I can give you a nice ride, if you know what I mean," one smiled.
Chrissy smiled and said "Really? Cause I can give you quite a trip." She seductively moved towards the one who said it and then leaned in towards him. Just as he face was only inches from his, she punched him hard in the nose and sent him to the floor. "Get the hell out of here!" She said to the others, showing she was not one to be a damsel in distress.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The last two bullies helped their friend up, but stop and saw Alex. "The nerd!" one yelled. Alex timidly walked over and stood between them and Chrissy. "G-get away from my g-girlfriend!"

"..."

"..."

"...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a loud of bullshit! Listen buddy, I don't know how much you're paying her, but you are a can of bullshit if you expect us to think that babe is your girlfriend!" one laughed, and the other two joined in.
Chrissy sighed and leaned forwards again and kissed Alex passionately, licking his lips and putting her tongue in a little. She blushed as she did but the kiss was real.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Let's pause for everyone, Silver))

Alex didn't know what to do, but just tried to fight the redness on his cheek and he wrapped his arms around Chrissy's body, kissing back and wrestling her tongue. The bullies stood, mouth open before, looking like they were going to barf. "AH! Ugly and pretty don't go well together!" one yelled as the three ran off. Now they could separate....Alex wasn't though, because he still held his sister in a nice embrace, and passionate kiss.
((Okay, we waited long enough go ahead and post Silver))
(Are you sure? Maybe you should ask some people whats up)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Entering the residence, Indigo closes the door behind her and sits down on a nearby sofa. She looks around the living room and waits patiently, hoping that Mr. Hunter will let someone else know, that she is there.
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Chrissy moaned softly and pushed against Alex after a little while, the kiss lasting to long and becoming to heated for her. She felt a warmth in her breasts and pussy and knew she was being turned on by the kiss, but also knew it had to stop, stop before it became too much.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)