Join our server on Discord

Funny Joke(18+ or anyone who doesn't care) (non-digi)
That last one is pretty funny.
the first one is my fav.... lol

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
lol- I must control myself from reaching out of his monitor and shaking him, yelling CONGRATULATIONS!!!
lol good plan but I think if we go around him at the computer it might be more effective....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
good plan!
We throw party?

Here the new batch, well not 'New' since the book's from the 80's but...

Upon finally getting up his courage and visiting a nudist camp, Mr. Littel was pleased to discover that the first day was the hardest.

On the secon day, he met a girl in a nudist camp and found out that nothing looked good on her.

Then there was the driver who crashed into the gate of a nudist colony not because he wasn't looking where he was going. Just the opposite in fact.

And a tip of the hat to the young lady who was arrested for wearing a two-piece outfit to the beach. Socks.

Then there was the Happy Trails Recreation Camp, which posted this sigh after Labor Day: "Clothed for the winter."

Which wasn't quite as unusual as the alluring summertime sign, "Please Bare With Us."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lol! nudists rule!
I'm not sure if I'd visit a colony, kinda depends on who lives there. Think florida *shudders*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Which is the point. And I always read what that tiny print says you know.
I know you do but it makes it more fun because its smaller and seems to have less impact then other things. He caught us!

(Sees Unknown walking by) We said nothing and we are going away now....

It just proves that when you do read this it shows that I am in awe of your achievement. Paying homage to a person thats but to reach the 5 millinia mark is something special I say... Congrads and many more posts to come....

(Whistles) I... got to go!... ...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds