Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:OCC: but... this has nothing to do with the intro thread- oh well. I'll just sweep around outside later.

I think Shadow Knight realised the error, and decided to just write that they'd got it wrong, and the robots were a reference joke. Also, Harry's gesture was meant for Flynn. Sorry, I didn't make it clear

Harry slapped Grey's furry backside. "Not you!" He joked. He added his forefinger to the mix, and began a reach around.

He jerked Grey's cock, backwards and forward. Most gigalos charged extra for "and forwards".
occ: when Ryu gets here i'm soooooo telling him to scorch you tail.

Ic: helps her up "you can sit on the couch. i'm sure it's softer than the ground."
Veemon's Followers
"Ahhhhh man...hehe watch those teeth, Gray! Mmmmmm....."

*gently rubs over Gray's head and ears with his paws*

"Yeah...just like that..."
"so I can moan? GREAT!!!" Grey exclaimed, and so he grunted and moaned softly, "heh- slap me again harry..." he popped Flynn's cock out of his mouth, and licked it all over...
"I- thanks." Ivy said.
"sorry, I guess I'm kind of tired from work- so I'm kinda clumsy." she apologized.
she then bent down to dust her shoes, her mini-skirt lifted up slightly.

OCC: I'm trying to start something here!
Harry withdrew his fingers, but kept his other hand on Grey's fun peices. He began to smack Grey, making a sharp crack noise with a muffled "phwhumph" sound on his fur. Once he had smacked him four the fourth consecutive time, his hand had begun to sting, a tad, and his own fun peices had raised to the proper height. Harry decided that twice today would be a good score, and treated the orafice below Grey'd tail with a rough stuffing.

Harry breifly pondered weather Grey would like it tender, slow, or rough. He was disturbingly good a rough. Butlers, if you ask their spouses, tend to be. But I hope you don't ask butler's spouses, because I think that both yourself and the interrogated sopuse would be somewhat embaressed by such an awkweard question.

He decided on rough, based on a well-worn hentai manga, and on how he'd already inserted himself. He thought it best to carry on the tend. Besides, he liked being smacked. He began going quick and hard, sweating with the exertion and his bones creaking fom the stress.

Harry pressed onward.

"Call me master, sir," he growled.
"Yes Master-" Gray grunted in reply.
"m-master- please call me Grey-" Gray said in between whimpers of pleasure, then went back to playing with Flynn's cock, occasionally moaning "harder Master, harder-"
"I'll call you Boy," Harry growled, and shunted into Grey, hard, knocking him recklessly onto Flynn's cock. He lkeant over, and nibbled the top of Grey's ear, until he decided that fur-on-tongue is not pleasent. He sputtered to remove the loose hair, then returned to his treatment. He grasped Grey's cock, trying to crush it. He moved it roughly up and down, fast, hard, and gripped tightly, whilst Grey was rocked backward and forward by the violent shoves from his hips.
"Whatever you do with him, Harry, just don't do anything that'll make him bite me!!"
"oh yeah- ha-ha-harder ma-ma-ma-ma- oh- mas-maste- mast- harder masterrrrr...." Grey whined, and he continud his job with flynn's cock- though he was careful not to make it touch his teeth, due to harry's violent movements, he could accidentally graze- or worse- bite it. so he was careful.
Harry began to slow down, gasping for breath, and sped up again, erratic and inconsistant.

"Bugger," he grunted, and he began to spasum, and growled, thrusting hard, his hands freezing in their positions. His cock twitched and ejaculated inside Grey.

Bugger, arse, damn, Harry thought. It's always been a problem.