Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Carman nelt down and said with tears in her eyes as well as hugged him, "Do you realy mean it Disturbed?"
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Absolutely, Carman." Disturbed said lightly planting a soft kiss upon her cheek
The OCA
"Disturbed please hold me," said Carman desperately as the tears she was holding back finally poured out.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
she gently breaks the hug tightly, to be able to run her paws up and down his back slowly. she moans loud as she only feels pleasure now and gently wraps her legs around his waist. she kept her eyes closed and kissing him deeply and passionately
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan felt her legs around his waist and started to hump her deeper, his dick twitching more and leaking more precum in her vagina as his balls slapped her tail hole hard. "mrrngh!! ahh!! yes!" he moaned in huge pleasuere as he started to lick and suck her breasts hungrily his orgasm developing slowly as he was focused the best moment of her life.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed held Carman as tight as he could while rubbing her back trying to comfort her the best he could. He sofly licked Carman's cheek clean of her tears "Carman...please dont cry...tears dont suit you."
The OCA
as he humps her deeper, she starts to let out louder moans. the amount of pleasure she felt throughout her entire body was really good, making her orgasm to develop faster. she arches her back to the limits in bliss and rubbed his back hungrily, wanting to show him how much she was enjoy that so badly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Carman slowly stop crying she asked, "I would like to get out of here and go some where nice Disturbed?"

Ooc: Spa and makeup sex time. :)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed got up with Carman and nodded "At this point, I am willing to do anything for you." he said kissing her hand again.
The OCA
Dan moaned louder and sucked deeper and hungrily on her breasts as his humping became harder, he murred and moaned louder as his dick twitched more as his ball sack got bigger it was his trait when his climax got near, he then got an idea and made her unwrap her legs around him as he smiled. "I got an idea you will love" he said as he pulled out of her. a thin line of his precum and her juice connecting them, he then gently made her go on her knees as he got on his knees behind her and held her close as he pushed his dick all the way back inside her pussy and started to hump her deeper and harder while kissing her neck and fondling her breasts hungrily, his dick twitching hard in her tight pussy as he moaned loud.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions