Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Here, since I'm a kind soul... *leaves three bags of cookies on the desk and walks away*

The person below me will kindly help me buy three new pens, since all of mine ran out of ink in only 1 hour of buying them... Evil
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Since you gave me cookies, then... *lifts Pen Factory in one claw, then puts it some feet away from Kyo* There you are.

The person below me knows where I can get [I.D.E.A] the Ending Theme from MegaMan X6 of PSX.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Do you mean the one on this website?
http://www.flyingomelette.com/mp3download2.html
(Scroll down to find it)

The person below me will either say I'm right or wrong with the song.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*everything and everyone stops moving and/or emitting sounds* What the... *jaw drops to the ground* I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THAT THEME FOR LOOOOOONG TIME! Now I can complete my collection! It's the real one! yay! Thanks!

The person below me will help me worship Kyo.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sure, I could use a role model.

The person below me can take a carburateur out of a car, then make a working one out of popsicle sticks!

Quote:Don't know that
Here's an advertisement: Billy Talent's a punk/rock band that's on The Vans Warped Tour. They're Canadian, so you probably haven't heard of 'em. go to Their Space and listen to Devil in a Midnight Mass.
I can't... I'm only capable of reading and writing English...

The person below me agrees that my persona Kyosan is absolutely dumb.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Depends, give me Pie and I shall test your stupidity.

The person below me will give me Pie.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, if it doesn't bring out Kaiser or whatever ye lads call him... *thinks before pulling a ready-made pie from his bag* Hold on a sec... *pulls out bottle of water* Tell me if you'll turn into Kaiser or whatever if you eat pie.

The person below me will explain what the hell I'm dribbling on about with this Kaiser...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I don't turn into Kaiser if I eat Pie, if that would happen, the SDP base would be in constant auto-repair.

The person below me will tell me why Kyo is holding a bottle of water and not drinking from it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
He's a red bull & vodka kind of guy.

the person below me will tell me how you guys can respond so damn fast! :shock: