Join our server on Discord

The new, and improved (w00t, VENDING MACHINE!!), Lounge!
Disturbed Wrote:Silver: *as he starts to suck softly on Kiras nipple the little wolf groans deeply as his erection grows tighter in his pants causing a bit of irritation as the tension continues to grow* Grrrr...

Kira: *moans blissfully, having great sensations to do it with him* Ohh Silver! I want you now!
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Monica: Mmmm, that's it Kurtzy....I want to bath in your cum, sexy stud... *gives his head stronger licks over his slit, one paw masturbating his thick base still while the other starts to rub a finger against his tailhole*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *gasping more to the pleasure, the dragon starts to shiver, his member throbbing even more as it produces a tiny drop of precum already, him holding back as much as he can while looking onto her* Hhrraaa... k-keep on going, sexy... nnggh...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: *giggles* That's it...hold back, sweetie...I want it all over me... *begins to rub up and down his ebony member a little harder along with her slurping, happily tasting more of his salty flavor as her finger slowly slid into his backdoor, stretching his anal walls*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Silver: Okay..*blushes deeply as he unbuttons his pants and slides them down as he does his member springs free* Hehe..its been that way the whole time...
The OCA
Kira: *giggles* Wanted some attention. *crawls back more on the bed, so her head is over the pillows and carresses her own pussy to tease hm* Come now Silver, please me like i have never been pleased before..
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Silver: *blushes softly crawling over to Kira couldnt help but drool at the fox's body* I..I..mmmrrrr *he lowers his body to hers putting his muzzle in-between her breasts where he licks and kisses her cleavage while his paws caress her sides* Mmm
The OCA
Kira: *she smiles, murring while carressing his face with both paws softly, also brushing his member with her tail*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Silver: *feeling his member brushes with Kira's tail he murs louder as it begins to twitch, he then takes one of her nipples in his mouth slowly swirling his tongue around the nipple before his slowly lowers his hips and starts pushing his member into Kira's warms soft yet tight pussy* Mmmmmrrrrr...
The OCA
Kira: *gasps in delight, suddenly feel his member push past her folds into her* Ooohh...yes Silver....just like that... *arches head back with paws still carressing his face gently*
The Mod Squad
The OCA