Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Well, you definately know how to take a hint." Mindy smiled, sitting on her chair, "A little forward but you won't see me complain." She pushed away from the desk and stood up, walking over to Disturbed, "Now where did we leave off?"

*Apartment*

"Don't worry," He pulled her a bit closer, his dampened hair matted to his skin, "It won't take long." He smiled as he began rubbing her chest a little.

*Bedroom*

Katt stuck her head out from under the bed, "Bought time they left." She quickly threw on her clothes, getting out of the apartment quickly, Oh man, I'm horny now. She thought, her pussy still dripping, I have got to find a guy. She began walking a bit faster towards the school.

OOC: Fun Fact: When severely aroused Katt's species become feral and'll hump the first thing they see, kinda like when they're in heat. Enjoy Twisted .
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed had a HUGE grin on his face "I think we were right about....here." He gently picked her up and sat her on the desk then he deeply kissed her on the lips at the same time groping her ass.

Saphire was grabbing her books for her first class "I wonder what Disturbed had to do that was so important."

OOC: Leaving your sister to go have sex with the school nurse? Shouldnt I feel a little guilty? Because I dont Twisted
The OCA
"I wonder if I could see katt from the air," thought Blaze as he took to the skies to look for Katt. After a few minutes of looking Blaze saw Katt runing towards school. Blaze deside to land a few feet in front of her. "How are you today Katt," said Blaze with a big smile not realizing the Katt is horny as hell.

Carman heads for her frist class of the day to get a seat in the back.

Ooc: What class do I have again?
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Talk later." Katt said grabbing Blaze and dragging him into the nearest unoccupied bathroom, "I won't tell you why but I need a cock inside of me now." She all but pounced onto Blaze, pushing him to the ground as she got on top, "I'm sure you won't complain."

*Nurse's office*

"Well, you don't waste any time do you handsome?" She said quickly as she rubbed his crotch through his pants.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm a virgin and I never thought you would be this forward with me," said Blaze whith a happy worried look as Katt monted him.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
She moans loud and in delight with all that treatment. The pleasure was crossing her body. her tails gently and slowly stroke his cock and her paws keep playing with his ears.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
he moaned feeling her tails stroking his cock as he gently spread her pussy lips and sunk his tongue deeper inside her licking her warm vaginal walls deeper and yet gently swirling his tongue around it as his paws cupped and massaged her breasts hungrily.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Not with a hot ass like yours." Disturbed cooed as he squeezed her ass "Damn...your fine."

He raised his hand and groped Mindy's fine breasts squeezing, kneeding her breasts
The OCA
She moaned louder due to all these treatments. She gently moves her paws to his paws on her breasts, signalising him to squeeze them. She was eager to get more of that overwhelming feeling. Even her tails start to stroke his cock a bit faster by now.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
he squeezed her breasts and massaged them hungrily as he continued licking her pussy hungrily giving muffled moans feeling her tails stroking his dick faster as it leaked more precum, his tail swishing faster.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions