Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Hey Saphire, could you go ahead of me, I gotta go do something." Disturbed said

"Oh sure yeah." Saphire replied

Disturbed ran back to the princepal's office "Hello secretary I think I'm sick I have to see Mindy real quick" Disturbed openned the door to Mindy's room and grabbed the kid "Your better now,bye." Disturbed through the boy out and slammed the door locking it then looked at Mindy "I think our last meeting was...rudely...interupted." He grinned.
The OCA
After work on her breasts for a while Dan moved down his paws to her waist and started to slip off her pants, he got her laying on the couch and pulled off her pants fully leaving her panties on as he smiled while caressing her body gently. "You're so beautiful...." he gently got on top of her and kissed her fully and passionately while roaming her body hungrily as his tail rubbed her crotch gently over her panties.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
she moaned more with all that treatment, even she started to feel even more wet between her legs. her tails were swishing around them both in a passionate way as she returns the passionate and deep kiss on his lips. but then after a few seconds, she snapped out and broke the kiss, pulling Dan a bit away from her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan nodded and got up to pick up their clothes and then lifted her in his arms. "let's go then my beautiful lady" he said as he smiled and looked around as he walked upstairs. "so which door is your bedroom cutie?" he asked as he really was loving the feeling of her almost fully naked body against his.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
she smiles and points to the far left corner of the corridor and towards the door of her room
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiled and went where Yoosei pointed and walked in her room and closed the door behind him, he then walked to the bed and gently laid her there as he tossed their clothes aside as he then unbuttoned his pants and pulled them off leaving only his underwear on as she could see the big bulge on it and smiled as he crawled on top of her and kissed her softly.

"you're right, this is more comfortable" he said as he squeezed her breasts a bit as he then went down to her crotch and started to run his tongue over her pussy over her panties gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
she keeps blushing, which make her look even more cute, and murrs loud from the soft feeling of his tongue licking her pussy over her panties. she gently guides her tails to near his crotch to then gently pull down his underwear.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiled and looked at her. "Glad you're liking it cutie" he said as he then felt her tail pulling down his underwear. his 12 inches erected cock got free as he couldn't hold it and pulled off her panties fully tossing them aside as he also tossed his underwear as well, his dick leaked a bit of precum as he was really horny. He went directly to her pussy and gave it a long and deep lick as his paws caressed her waist gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
she arches her back and moans in delight once feeling him licking her pussy. it was such an overwhelming feeling this new one she is receiving. her paws reached his ears and she caresses them gently while guiding her tails to his cock and wrapping gently around it. her entire body was moving instinctively by itself.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He moaned feeling her tails wrapping around his cock, he could notice this was her first time due to the way her body moved, he maded it sucking on her pussy lips and clit gently lapping her juices that already were covering it.

OOC: flooded let's stop for now :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions