Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Kurtz closed his eyes, the pleasure brought from her walls a bit much for him. Almost immediately, he jerked in another three inches of his dragonhood into her tailhole, letting out a murr through gritted teeth. For another few seconds, all he did was continue to push his member in, until almost all of it was inside. "Hrrfff.... Tight...." Was the only thing that escaped his muzzle.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blaze walks up to the intrance of school and stands by the door and wait to see if Katt shows up soon, "Carman You can go on to class if you want I'm going to wait her to see if Katt shows soon," said Blaze.

"Thats cool with me Blazey," said Carman as she went to her fist class day.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dan murred feeling her licking his neck as he cupped and squeezed her breasts with his paws, he then pushed her off him gently and started to pull her shirt up taking it off fully and tossed it aside as he admired her beautiful figure, he took his mouth close to her right breast and started to kiss it and suck it over her bra. the bulge on his pants was bigger now. he caressed her back gently loving her soft fur.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Shouldn't be a problem so long as the classes have open desks." the secretary examined the two schedules and typed them into the computer.

"Pardon the curiousity," Mindy walked in through the open door, she had only just arrived so she wasn't wearing her nurse's outfit, instead she had on a rather tight fitting shirt and a pair of jeans, "But why would you want to change every single class all at once? Let me guess, you met a cute girl and stole her schedule in order to copy it?" She said teasingly.

*Apartment*

"Well, we both could probably use one after that, and we are running late so it'd save time to take only one." He smiled back at her, "And I'm sure you could use a hand washing up." He reached behind her and teased her butt slightly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She arches her head back and moans softly. She places her paws on his neck and caresses it in a seductive way while moving one of her tails to near the bulge and caressing over his pants to tease him a bit. She was eager for that moment and it was feeling good so far.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dorothy yelped again, the undescriptable bliss was too much for her virgin hole, her pussy was literally drooling for the action, "Kurtz! HARDER DEEPER!" she moaned, clawing at the wall harder.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan moaned feeling her tail rubbing his bulge as he stopped and looked at her, he really wanted to do it but he wanted to be sure she wants too. "Yoosei..... you know I need you right now I barely can hold myself so I want you to be sure if you want to continue" he told her while holding her close. his paws playing with the buckle of her bra but not undoing it yet.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Nhh!" He was eager to listen to her, and, in the matter of two seconds, he started to thrust into her tailhole slowly, but hardly - as she had requested of him - while his claws glided up to her breasts once more and caressed them.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ohhh! AHHH!!" Dorothy didn't last long this time, she couldn't hold it with him inside of her ass, she was too tight, her butt-cheeks were crushing and sucking Kurtz's cock inside, like suctioning it to get cum. Her own juices however, started dripping down her legs and ran down till the floor, then were drenched along with the water.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed looked down "Far from it.." he said as he looked up at Mindy "I..want to be in all of my sister's classes..so I can..look after her."
The OCA