Join our server on Discord

My Family (A Romance and Incest Roleplay)
(Kalyx, I opened the door, for you XD Altima thought it was Ishana, not Indigo, and I was hoping you'd surprise him or soemthign :P)

IC:

Calimm gasped, as he fell off the bed. "urk! Dark... what was that for..?" he asked, rather confusedly.

Marle blushed, as she wiped the liquid all over her red-scaled body.

Altima smiled, as he opened the door wide. "Hey, Indy! I thought it was Ishy at the door. Come on in!" He said, as he gave her room to enter.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Dark blushed a bit. "I...I like you, I really like you." Dark said. "No, 'like' isn't the word I'm looking for...it's 'love'." Dark thought. "I...love...you..." Dark said with a deeper blush.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC: Sorry, I missed that post Rax....:s Thanks for he heads up.

IC:

*entering the house, turning to face him* Why, thanks Mr. Hunter. I was just wondering if Hienra or Calimm were home."
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Chrissy nodded, willing to do with whatever her brother wanted. She pulled herself away from him and sat on the bed, but then suddenly stopped and said "Are you sure?" Alex was a terrible liar, and although she did not know what he wanted, she knew that what he had said was not it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Huh?" Alex asked. "Uh...Sure, I'm sure! Heheheh...Um...You just change now, and then we can go eat, okay?" he asked, turning away, treasuring the memory of his naked sister forever.
Brandon grinned, as he rinsed the body wash out of his fur.

"...so, wanna go down to the creek with my M-14, and blow shit up?" he asked, playfully smacking her tail with his own.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Chrissy nodded and smiled shyly as she put her bra back on and redressed her self in a pretty red dress. She then took Alex's hand and said "Were do you want to eat brother?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hmm...There's this nice fast food place not to far from here, we could walk there. Maybe after we can take a walk around the park, or take a bus to the beach. The world is our playground, sis," Alex grinned. He had a girlfriend! Even if she was his sister, he had one! WOOOHHHOOO!
"Sure, whatever you want to do." She said with a cute smiled as she hugged his arm and laid her head against his shoulder. She was willing to do whatever he wanted since, for the first time in a long time, she saw he was happy, truly happy, and she was making him truly happy! Which made her truly happy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and blushed as she took his arm. "We're leaving, be back later!" he yelled out, ignoring everything except him and his sister. And if there weren't any problems, he led her to the store. Unfortunately, as they walked there Alex saw three familiar people. "Aww man!" he sighed, seeing the three bullies who beat him up at school earlier.