Join our server on Discord

Road Rovers: Love At First Sight
Exile cuddles him close, helping him out of the pool. "Okay, time for bed." He rubs a large paw down the pup's back, trying to make him comfortable as he takes him inside.

OOC: I assume you mean Road Rover? :P
(Sorry I stink ><)

Fate whined gently and slowly shook his head. "No sleep, me wanna stay with Exile, me scared without Exile" he stated, clinging to his arm tightly as he tried to stay awake, wanting to stay with the husky. The poor little one was so scared when he was alone. "The mean people hit me, they gave me no food, they poked me with sticks, Exile no leave please" he whimpered as he clung to beefy husky desperatly.
"Shh, relax," says Exile soothingly. "I will sleep here with you, how's that?" He gives Fate a big hug.
Fate whimpered and nodded quickly as he held on tightly to the husky. As they would enter the room, the small husky would kick of the trunks, leaving himself completely naked as he cralwed on the bed, and gently looked up at the husky with those large blue eyes, looking so sweet and innocent, he seemed to almost be unreal. Like some sort of cretaure from a storybook or fairytale.
Exile smiles, just enjoying that picture for a minute. "You are very cute husky, you know?"
Hunter watched Exile leave with the pup and he sighed again. "Bummer. Maybe next time." He headed into the locker room to change back into his clothes.

=====

Flynn looked at Gary. "Well, that's not something you see every day." He smiled at him. "I think I'm gonna hit the showers and grab a bite. Care to join me?"
"yeah, I'll come with ya. got nothing else to do." he smiled, and got out of the pool, shaking his fur off. "let's go then."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Flynn sauntered into the locker room and took off his trunks, throwing them in the laundry basket. He walked over to the communal shower and turned on one of the faucets. "Mmm...this non-chlorinated water feels so much better..."
Gary took off his bathing suit as well, and hung it to dry on a rack, blushing a little at the fact that he was naked. he stepped into the next shower and turned on the water. "yeah...nice and hot too." he rubbed the chlorine out of his fur, murring a little.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The little one blushed as he stared up at the large male, his little heart racing and he finally spoke.

"And your very big handsome husky". He froze, why did he say that!? Now he felt screaed that the male would mad at him, he finally spoke his voice scared and confused.

"Please don't be mad mister, I-I just like you lots" he said, curling into a ball as he loved up at him with wide blue eyes staring deeply into the husky.