Join our server on Discord

Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars)
< Dantooine >

"Oh, tub definitely!", Psyrixia exclaimed, " I haven't had a bath in ages! It feels so good just sit and soak in some nice...warm...water... wouldn't you agree?", she turned to look and Ishana.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"hmm... well, I suppose..." the vixen replied, placing a paw under her chin. She helped the dragoness to a tub. "well, any time you are ready..." Ishana replied. Suddenly, there was a buzzing sound as she quickly placed a paw to her side pocket, extracting a small communicator."yes? now? Well, I'm kind of busy at the mo-...Emergency? Very well..." the said into the communicator, closing the ends. "Jedi buiness to attend to... I'll have to alert Altima.." she said, concentrating for a moment.
"That's alright", the dragon replied, "Don't let me keep you from your duty...I can manage from here. Thank you for all your kindness and understanding." Psyrixia bowed toward Ishana.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
5 minutes later Altima arrived, as Ishana quickly sped past him. "Altima spotted Psyrixia, "So... you finished taking a shower? or just starting?"
Damian walked into the cantina, exuding his Sith Insanity Force Power, terrifying the innocent bystanders in the bar and causing them to flee for their lives. He blinked slowly, pulling his hood back as he watched the bounty hunter pin down the supposed Sith.

"Hold, bounty hunter. You ought to know bounties are worth considerably less if they've had their heads... forcibly removed." he said, brushing his robe aside, his hand caressing the cool metal of his lightsaber.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Stunner. It'll just knock him out...and give him a headache," he said, suddenly drawing his other blaster and snapping off a shot at the speaker without even looking.
Damian ignited his lightsaber, knocking the blast aside with a flick. "Do not try me, hunter. You will not win."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Onyxia looked at the three and growled loudly "ENOUGH!!!! EVERYBODY TAKE IT OUTSIDE NOW!!!" she roared over everybody even the ground started to shake from her booming voice pointing to the exit of the catina.
The OCA
Yoosei quickly perked her ears up and blinked as she turns to look at Onyxia. "such anger in such young jedi..." she shakes her head softly in disbelief
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Then don't interfere...and be glad you don't have a bounty on your head," growled Shadow, not the least bit intimidated by the Jedi's yelling.  "Would you SHUT UP!  I'm trying to get paid here," he snapped at her, contemplating shooting her as well.

OOC: Could we wait for Amat now?