Join our server on Discord

The Very First Dickgirl RP!
Ishana was starting to moan, not noticing the strange dragoness barging in. Her mind was focused on holding her orgasm in, which arrived pretty quickly, thanks to Norika's sensual hands. She let out a soft gasp, as a small amount of her herm-seed shot into Norika's mouth, as her cunt was getting wetter, wanting attention.

OOC: dunno, but Ishana likes to be in the middle ^_^
Ebon took a seat next to Vook and sighs as her sweat slowly starts to push from her body and starts to roll from her bod. A few moments of silence the wolfess leaned against Vook's shoulder, "Vook..c-can I show you something?"
The OCA
"yeah...what is it?" she wiped her own sweat from her forehead.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: To the new lady...double penetration? Mmmm...let me watch you seduce yourself, I like to watch the new lady masturbate before I try new sexual fetishes (oh and I want to suck your cock too, is okay?)

IC: I felt so euphoric as I shuddered with lust, swallowing Ishana's cum whole.
"Sugoi, that's really nice foxy lady spunk. I want some more if it's okay with you, sweetie."

In the meantime, let's watch the new lady fuck herself. Maybe we can suck her cock, too! I wonder if she likes bukkake? (I don't mind being cummed on quite a few times.)
Ebon blushes lightly staying quiet for a moment "I'm not exactly who I appear to be.." reaching underneath her robe the wolfess pulls of her panties setting them aside. "I wont blame you if you called me a freak," Ebon said sighing before she slowly slides her robe off revealing her ample breasts aswell as her crotch which seemingly had two slits..one was pink clearly her vagina and the other which looked sort of bulged underneath it.
The OCA
Vook stared with wide eyes. "a h-herm? no..you're not a freak ebon...you're just fine" she hugged ebon from the side. "actually...i've kind of..well...dreamed...of being with a herm..." she blushed, her silver scales turning red like her wings.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ebon completely suprised that Vook didnt freak out like other people instead she hugged her. The wolfess's tail started to wag happily seeing someone finally accepting her as a herm "Th-thank you Vook you dont know how much those words mean to me." Ebon then smiled happily "I can make you dream come true, Vook." she then slowly hugs the dragoness back now cuddling her while their sweat ran down each other's body. One of her paws slid underneath Vook's robe and playfully rubbed her panties.
The OCA
Vook smiled softly. "you're welcome ebon..." she then felt a paw rubbing her panties. "mm...you want me to take them off?" she said seductively
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ishana suddenly noticed the new stranger, which Norika pointed out. Her mind lost focus on what she was doing, as the rest of her seed shot out. "Nghn! oh...yeah, maybe she would taste delicious.." the vixen said, swishing her tail.
OOC: Your wish beith my command, Norika-hime (not that I'm complaining, of course).

Aliisza pumped her shaft faster as she saw the fox-girl erupt within the young geisha's mouth. The alu-fiend had abandoned any attempt at making the pleasure last and focused solely on acheiving her orgasm. Her moans became louder, her breathing became short, ragged gasps, and her face turned red with the exertion. Her nipple had long since came loose from her mouth, but she no longer cared - all her attention was on the two sets of organs at the junction of her thighs. After a few minutes of her hot, heavy masturbation session, Aliisza cried out as a massive wave of pleasure overtook her body. Her pussy clamped down on her fingers as a respectable load of semen emerged from the tip of her cock, going far enough to have some of it land on the two women she was watching. Exhausted, she fell on her back, a look of blissful peace on her face and totally oblivious to the fact that her nine-inch erection was standing up as proudly as a solder at attention, ready for inspection, hopefully, by two very lovely mouths not too far away.