Join our server on Discord

Pokerus X (A yiffeh Pokemon RP!)
Leafy did not move fast enough was hit by peck in the arm. "Your faster than I thought... and your going to pay for that," he said as grinned started to get into the battle more. Leafy used Dragon Claw and swiped across Flame's body hopefully.

Ooc: got one more I would like to had

Profile:
Name: Serra
type: Heracross
height: 4 foot
sexual interest: Loves bird pokemon
Markings: she is pink

Ic:

Serra watching from her tree seeing the fight with the Flame and Leafy. She drops down in front of leafy, "leave the cute little birdy alone," she said as she used endure to make sure with stood the powerful attack.

Leafy stopped his attack at the last moment. Breathing heavily he asked, " what are you dong here?"

"I like little birdies," she said as she pick up Flame and cuddle him.

Leafy sweat drop, "Okay, " he said since he knew how much she liked birds
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Flame blinked a few times in confusion, unknowingly matching the same look on Shadow's face, "What the heck's going on?" Shadow said as he watched the large bug cuddling his pokemon like some stuffed animal, "Flame, get away from that crazy bug."

"If I could," Flame struggled a bit against the strong bug's grip, "I would."

"Flame, return!" Shadow held out a pokeball as a red beam shot towards Flame. The beam missed by a milimeter, hitting the Heracross's arm and being blocked, "Dangit. Flame, do something."

Flame closed his eyes as he struggled, his tiny wings pressing against the large pokemon's arms, "Let, go of me!" His tiny body suddenly turned pure white, nearly blinding everyone nearby as his body grew. His arms were soon strong enough to push apart the Heracross's arms with ease as he jumped away, the light fading to show a larger figure standing upright on two legs, his wings formed into arms.

Shadow couldn't help but show his joy, "Alright, I knew you had to be close. Just needed the right motivation." Shadow took out his pokedex and examined it quickly, "So he should've learned that at evolution." He smiled and put the device back in his pocket, "Okay then, Flame, double kick."

Flame charged forward, moving faster than he could have as Torchic as he kicked quickly at both Leafy and Serra.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Blast, I've stayed in the corner long enough."

The chime of the winged human came again, as he stepped by Shadow's side, glancing at him. "Don't think Flamey there will be able to take on them two alone. Want me to back you up?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Leafy used agility and dodged the attack with ease as he jumped back. "Hopefully that dang bird won't attack me again," he said to himself

Serra took the blunt of the attack since it would do little damage to her since she was part bug. She rapped her arms around Flame trying to cuddle him since he was even more of a sexy bird in her eyes, "Your cuter now," she giggled.

"Now where did those cuties go," leafy said to himself as he looked around and saw Sam and Swanny. He ran over and stopped in front of them as he noticed the scent coming from Swanny his the virus was affecting him, "Your hot," he said as he looked at her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Bah, I'll help anyhow. Erika, be happy to wipe that..." Nath stayed silent for a second, as he glanced back - the quite unnaturally large purple cat Pokemon happily on his shoulder. "...Bug, away from Flame. Psybeam!"

Erika, taking a lowering of her head, started to mew - the purple gem ontop it's forehead glowing bright, before a huge streak of rainbow energy fired towards Serra.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Has the entire pokemon population gone crazy?" Shadow thought, watching as the Grovyle completely ignored Flame and the Heracross seemed to be trying to crush the life out of him.

Flame flexed his muscles, trying to force apart the Heracross's arms, "I'm touched, but I'm kinda fond of breathing if you don't mind." He said, not noticing as her hard exoskeleton made small cuts and scrapes along his arms.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'll save you birdy," Serra said as he rolled to the side with Flame in her arms as she saw the psybeam coming. "Are you ok?" she asked as he loosen her grip in him some and kissed his cheeck.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Bah, then I have no choice." Nath glanced at Shadow, before slightly nodding, looking back. "Psychic. Don't let this madness continue."

Nodding, Erika gave a sigh. "I hate doing this... but idiots need to be dealt with, and whatever!" She flicked her head back, as a purple-firey aura grew around her, another move being pulled off; as a purple glow also started to grow around both Flame and Serra.

"Pull off, right about... now."

At the hearing of that, Erika flicked her tail, causing Serra's arms to forcefully burst open, such was the power of Psychic, the control over another Pokemon's body for a very short time. But it made Flame also fly back, out of Serra's reach, and back towards Shadow.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Okay, that was wierd." Flame said as he landed softly on the ground next to Shadow.

"Looks like you made a friend." Shadow teased a bit.

"WHAT!? She's crazy!" Flame shouted, even though Shadow couldn't understand a word. He looked back at the Herracross, his body suddenly starting to heat up slightly as the virus contracted from being cut began it's work, "But, she is kinda cute."

"Hey, birdy if you don't mind I'm gonna catch that bug. Seems Flame here's taken a liking to her." Shadow smiled as he held up the great ball he had purchased earlier, "After all that it's probably exhausted enough." He thought aloud as he hurled the greatball at the Heracross.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Serra knocked the pokeball away with her horn, "Hey what was that... wait is he your trainer birdy?" she asked as she cocked her head to the side.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz