Join our server on Discord

Digimon Protectors
OOC: I guess you can join indeed my friend...

IC:

Gabumon looked behind him at Renamon and smiled "don't worry Renamon...she is just fine"

in other hand, Matt kept himself just sitting down on couch. he was still so lost in his own thoughts but at least he wasn't in his trance of sorrow anymore
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Welcome to the Rpg^_^ My friend

**DJ looks on at Matt...She soon walks her way to towards him...humming a soft rock tune towards him...**

DJ: Hey-lo. why you giving off these...Unbombdiggity vibes. ^_^ (sits by him) Do you feel like talkin, digi-cat^^

Kari: Where are we? anyway, TK?

**Gatomon and Patamon**

**Gatomon puts her arms around Patamon...as she nuzzles his side..her paw rubs his back**
TK:*smiles* we're back at the hotel Kari, you needed to rest properly

*Gatomon and Patamon*

Patamon:*blushes a bit but returns the hug and nuzzles her back and caresses her gently*
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon: *smiles and looks at Kari* I'm so glad you are ok Kari

Matt: *sighs and looks at DJ* well... honestly I never feel like talking much anyway...and please...don't call me digi-cat *smiles a bit*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
DJ: Okay okay...^^ it's just my way being friendly...that and being true to myself. hmhm...Name's Delita Jinmay Yoshifuku...but for short you can call me DJ^^

Yukirenamon (by Gabumon): forgive her..she's...energetic^^()

Kari: Rest is good...but someone tell me what happened..please...i feel out of the loop

Guilmon: mm..i think i smell peanut butter (takes off)

Takato: Wait!! (follows)

**Gatomon and Patamon**

Gatomon: Patamon....i don't know if i told you this...but i really like it ..when we're together...you know just how to cheer me up (kisses heis cheek)
Spiritmon sighed to hir self and split back into Digimon and Tamer.

Saph looked at Peter softly "Looks like we've been forgotten..."

"Yeah..." He nodded slowly "I suppose... wait... What's that...?" He pointed to what looked like a Digiportal.

"That's a portal..." She resonded, coming closer to it... just in time for something to come out, mashing her to the floor "What...?"
OOC: Hooray. ^_^

Name - Nath Erixon
Sex - Male
Age - 20
Description - Long, brown hair, crystal blue eyes. Wears a huge black leather jacket and a red t-shirt, accompanied with brown trousers. Has two gold bracelets on each arm that are like cuffs. Has a long bandage down his left leg. Can speak Welsh and English fluently.

Name - Luna (Lunamon)
Sex - Female
Description - 1m 94cm tall, Luna is a black-and-white furred Data-type Vixen Digimon who has three tails. Each tail is half black, and then it starts fading into a pure white colour as it reaches the tip. Has short white hair that goes down to her neck.
Attacks: Lune Strike, Nightdash
Evolution Chain: Lynemon (Baby) >Crescentmon (In-Training) >Lunamon (Rookie/Child) >Dexbemon (Champion/Adult) >Lunariamon (Ultimate) > Eclypsamon (Perfect/Mega)

IC:

Nath collapsed ontop of Saph, and cursed loudly. "Owww...." He then scratched his neck, as he chuckled. "S-Sorry..." He quickly got off of ontop of Saph, and smiled.

Another figure soon followed; a vixen. "Oh, damn, did we get the wrong place?" She asked with a quiet tone, her calm composture evident.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Th-That's OK... owch..." Saph got up slowly.

"Who're you?" Peter asked while walking closer.
Nath couldn't exactly stand up on his own; his leg was bandaged up and bleeding. "Eh... the name's Nath..." He tilted his head to one side, as two furry paws quickly helped him up onto his feet.

The vixen giggled, as she put Nath quickly onto his feet. "And accompanying partner, Luna!"

Nath scratched his neck, and smiled. "So, who might you two be?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I'm Peter." Err... Peter said with a quick smile "And that's Saph." He pointed to his Digimon.

"Hi!" Saph beamed happily.