Join our server on Discord

sleep with undies? or no?
I never say it. That's part of myself. I'm Unknown H as in not known. People that are my friends know stuff about me. Plus if someone put together very many of my posts then you'd learn some things about me.
Damn...you have too many posts for me to look through them and figure something out.
Of course. But I may be lieing about that. I have no idea if I ever said anything useful about myself.
the treasure hunt begins......for unknown's identity.....this will be fun....HAHAHAH jk bro......but thats cool...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I sleep in pajamas. That, or shorts and a shirt.
Yeah leave Shadows identity alone...not many ppl know a lot about me. Only Collin, Gun, Gabs, and Munkee know what I look like...Collin sees me like all the time and everyone else has more than 3 pics of me...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gun: The only thing you guys don't know about us (unless you've sen our profiles), is our real Surnames, lol. We're not that secretive, really. But don't ask us for our exact location, longitude and latitude.
Ooh I saw your profile and I know your real Surname...but then where did VanCrimson come from?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I dont remember your surnames being on there! (wait-do you mean your profiles on here or somewhere else?)
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Yeah leave Shadows identity alone

Yeah leave my identity out of all this. What exactly is my identity being kept out of?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad