Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan felt her tails wrapping around him as he kissed her passionately, he felt her body shivering a bit as he caressed her more hungrily. his paws slowly traveled to her chest and started to massage her breasts gently. there was no turning back, he needed her so badly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice gasped again, slowly but steadily recovering from the experience as she was 'used' to it already, "L-Likewise..." she said, "Uhm... Shadow... ahh... about- before..."

Dorothy gasped and blushed further as her crimsoned face colored even deeper, "G-god... hrrr..." she said, tensing up from the images appearing over her head.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz grinned slightly at seeing her face blush. "I'll go slow.... okay?" He then moved his crotch closer to hers, his member slowly pressing against her entrance. His tail was swishing frantically behind him - an obvious sign that he was either horny, excited or just outright happy.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Oh no, don't tell me she isn't on the pill :shock:

IC:

"Huh," Shadow turned his head to face her, "Yeah?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei lets out a small moan when she felt him caressing her breasts. She was enjoying that so badly that yet once again she couldn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I was going to make her say something else, but you gave me a VERY nice idea.

Reno: *Whacks DMX down with another Mallet*

Dot: Go get another. He might wake up soon. Sowy Shadow! I'll get this right, gee. So... following brother's original plan...

IC:

Alice closed her eyes for a moment, then she kissed Shadow's lips softly and just gently brushing them against his muzzle, before stopping afterwards some seconds, "I... I love you... too..." she said, letting out a sigh of relief after letting it out.

OOC:

GAAAH! WHY DID SHE SAY THAT?! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE "We gotta go to schoo-" *Is whacked to sleep again*

Reno: Whew.

IC:

"Hrr.." Dot murred again, mid-closing her eyes, "Go ahead... sweetie..." she said while blushing more.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Whew, dodged a bullet there.

IC:

Shadow smiled, closing his eyes as he held Alice closer to him, he sat there for a few seconds, but to him it was the happiest few seconds of his life, "You know, we should probably be getting ready for school." He said, not making any signs of wanting to get up.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Okay so far Disturbed and Saphire are the only ones ready and rarin to go while everyone else is still back at home yiffing the hell out of each other. What a way to start a school day!! *ROFL

IC:

"So Disturbed. How did you get that name Frately?" Saphire asked curiously as they got to the school.

"Lets just say it involved me, a duck, and a very large dildo." Disturbed said

"EEEEWWW" Saphire squeeled.
The OCA
Dan massaged her breasts deeper over her shirt, he was getting so aroused with each passing second, he kissed her hungrily as he slowly shoved his tongue in her mouth and started to french her with passion. a bulge already started to form inside his pants and pressing against her leg.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
But Kurtz did something completely different to his nature - in one swift move, he flipped Dot around, so that she was facing the wall, and Kurtz was right behind her. "Hehehe, hope you like this... love..." He moved his member slightly, so that it was just barely touching her tail-hole, and took a quick inhale of breath. "Starting... now." He then slowly started to push in with his member, the tip slowly going inside.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds