Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Disturbed put his paw up "No I wond BE there I'll just be keeping watch over my syster, after that one night...I'm always worried about her."

Saphire turned to Disturbed and said with no voice "Dont tell him." she then turned back the newcommers "Oh hello."

Disturbed just waved his big paw.
The OCA
"Well, hey," Mar said after hearing Disturbed, "I wouldn't mind in the least. I want to know what've you been up to too..." he paused, before looking up to Disturbed and grinning, "Fratley" he said Disturbed's nickname back in the Militar School.

Dorothy started humming a tone with her lovely voice as she arched her back, allowing Kurtz to see her breasts more than anything getting soaked with the rain coming form the faucet.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz continued to watch from where he was standing. His trousers were tenting slightly as a bulge appeared underneath his trousers. Breasts...gah...stupid crotch....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dot kept humming the tone for some seconds, before her tail started to swish behind her again. She grasped a shampoo bottle and poured some on her head, then started to massage her snow-white hair up and down. She looked outstanding without hair-band tying her long hair.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz continued for a few seconds, before he bit his lip. I can't take it anymore. He then quickly reached down for his belt, and quickly unlocked the clip that kept it together. His trousers dropped down a few seconds later. Then, he reached up, grabbed the rim of his t-shirt, and started to pull it over his head. After that was removed, he just quickly shoved his boxers off and slowly walked up to the curtain.

Inching himself to the side of the curtain Dot was not able to see, he slowly, and quietly slid the curtain across, and stepped in himself softly. Almost immediately, he started to drool as he saw Dot, and, in one swift movement (And a silent one at that), he had his arms around her from behind.
"You look even cuter when you're wet."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dot stopped her movements when she heard Kurtz, she opened her eyes wide, "Kurtzy? When did you,"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"--Don't worry about that for now...." Kurtz whispered softly into her ear, as he slowly started moving his claws up her body slowly and gently, rubbing against it as they moved upwards.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
She widens her eyes a bit and let
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dot murred, "Hrrr..." as she felt the claws moving up on her body, she just relaxed, "Mmnhh..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed blinked "Fratley? Damn havent been called that in a while." laughed heartly.

Saphire turned to Disturbed "Fratley?" she giggled

Disturbed sighed "long story."
The OCA