Join our server on Discord

The new, and improved (w00t, VENDING MACHINE!!), Lounge!
Emerald: hehe, i know.... we should. *licks his lips*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
AWL: ^^ *licks her cheek* hehe!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Gol/Steve Wrote:Gol: right! okay then...see the partly open garage door not far from us? Try this...but be careful... *runs toward it and slides under it and stands back up from the other side* Like that, be careful not to hit your head or anything.

Uhh...*watches him* Riiight. *gets a running start, sliding under the garage door, just barely missing the bottom of the door and stands up without a scratch* Uhh...yay?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Silver: *looks up at Kira and very softly licks under her chin and smiles softly*

Tribalmon: AAhhh!! MMrraahhh!!!....g-g-gawd!!! *panting heavily the dragoness closes her eyes her body just drops flat ontop of Onyxia and rests*

Onyxia: *giggles softly as she removes her tail from Tribalmon's pussy bringing it to her own muzzle and licks the juices off of it*
The OCA
Zinc: mm...can i get some of that, Onyxia? *slowly pulls out of Tribalmon's tailhole*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Gol: Hmm...that was good. Suprised your doing quite well for a first-timer.

Kira: *she ave a ittle blush and smiled licking his face softly back*

Emerald: *giggle* So cute.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty: *giggles a little* Well...I told you!! I'm a fast learner and a hard worker *winks* ....Sooo....what's next??
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
OOC: w00t! 9,400'th post! :D

IC:

AWL: hehe! really? *smiles and hugs emmy, rubbing her back softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Gol: hmmmm.....actually...nothing, so far you just need to keep working on those and make sure you do them perfectly.

Emerald: *smiles* Mhm! *carresses his cheek with claw*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty: Awww...that's it?? Me wants to do more! I'm kinda liking this agent stuffs! ^^ *lifts up mask and kisses him*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA