Furry College!
She giggles and nods
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow obeyed as he conitnued lapping at her cunt, taking her juices into his mouth, he inserted a finger at the bottome of her sopping vagina in order to try and get his tongue in deeper as he continued lapping furiously.

Katt bit into her lip, the ache in her own cunt made worse from the fact that she could do anything about it. Oh, why won't they hurry? She pleaded silently.

OOC: Wow, I feel lucky for the first guy she bumps into when she gets to the school that horny. And I have to go, it's getting late here and I still have some work to do. Seeya guys tommorow.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Soon, a huge moan came out followed by a scream of pure pleasure as Alice's drooling pussy finally spat all the female juices into Shadow's awaiting mouth, the cum splattering all over his face in the process as well.

OOC: Night Shadow. Good luck!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan smiled. "poor foxie, and I bet it's been a while since you felt something like this and that if you felt it before" he said as he put his paw on her chin and pressed his muzzle on her kissing her softly and yet deep. He couldn't believe he was doing that, he was kissing her knowing perfectly what she feels for Kurai but it was something he couldn't hold it anymore, he wanted so much to capture her mouth in his, He wanted to make her feel good.

OOC:

hey it was about time my character would get some action like this :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz took the time to glance at Dot as she walked out, noticing her butt almost immediately, since she was waving it on purpose. He chuckled quietly to himself, and quickly went to start making the Welshcakes. "Heh.... alright.... cutie."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire smiled at Mar "That would be...nice Mar." she said swishing her tail.

Disturbed dropped down from the roof "What?"

"Mar and I are going to hang out after school...is that okay, Mar is a good guy after all." Saphire explained.

Disturbed let out a sigh "I know..Mar is a good guy...I just...dont want to "it" to happen again. I guess if Mar is with you I guess its fine. Doesnt mean I wont come check on you myself...okay."

Saphire nodded "Wouldnt have it any other way."
The OCA
As Blaze and Carman flew to school they saw Distrubed and landed nearby. They walked up, "Hey Saph are you filling better today and I got a treat for you and if Disturbed if he want to come he can," said Carman with glee.

"Hi Disturbed who is your friend there," asked Blaze.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Go Dan!

IC:

Shadow pulled away in surprise, coughing a bit from some of her cum that had gone down his throat. Once he had caught his breath he looked up at Alice's face from his veiw point at her crotch, "Looks like I'll have to take another shower." He said, laughing a bit as some of the remaining cum dripped off his fur.

Katt began biting the inside of her cheek, her lip currently bleeding slightly when she accidentally bit through it during Alice's lustful screams, Oh this is torture, She thought, her pussy at this point was dripping cum over the floor from her severe arousal, What would they do if I came out? Probably freak for me hiding here this whole time. She thought.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I'm starting to have a preference for canine... mating.

IC:

Alice gasped for few moments, giggles also leaving her from Shadow's joke. She looked down on him as she panted a bit more, "You know... first timer or not, you did a great job with your tongue... ahhh..." she moaned as the pleasure literally was coming back at her continously, before she'd felt an orgasm again, she decided she'd want to feel something else, "Come on horny boy. Get my pussy filled," she grinned, shaking her hips a bit.

Mar grinned to Disturbed and closed his eyes, "Don't worry, nothing will happen," he said as he looked down on the pretty girl's face, "Unless she wants to," he winked. Mar momentairly stopped as he heard the other two arriving, "Oh, hello," he said to the two newcomers.

Dorothy entered the shower, now naked and without her sleeping gown, she turned on the hot water, then regulated with the cold one.
As the dragoness felt her slender body drench with the humidity and the calmness of the shower, she closed her sapphire eyes, sighing in relief as she tried to ignore anything bad happening till now and only focus in her boyfriend, preparing breakfast.
She put both her claws on her neck, then slowly started tracing them down and over her perky and well developed mammaries, her tail swished behind her as her claws reached her waist, she massaged and went even lower till her hips. For a moment, she massaged her voluptous butt-cheeks, immediatly after she came all the way up, then she sighed once again and grabbed soap to repeat the process and clean her body this time.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The cakes, oddly, didn't take long to make. Even Kurtz's home-recipe of Welshcakes, surprisingly, took little time to bake. With a smile, he pulled out the Welshcakes from the cooker, and placed them on the table. Quickly sticking a few currants into each one and sprinkling a light coating of sugar over them, he sighed. Turning around, he walked slowly out of the door, his tail swishing behind him. He was about to speak as he slowly opened the bathroom door, but he stopped. From where he was, he could see Dorothy's figure (Or at least, the shadow the curtain showed of her). He remained silent, watching.

"Screw it, I'll tell her later that the cakes are done." He thought to himself.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds