Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get
Crimson: Um, yeah he did, I killed Arnold for Kurtz. C'mon you'll have fun with me, I promise. *gently licks the rim of her ear before giving it a light nibble*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *appears behind Crimson* You were saying?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyosan Wrote:Kurtz: DMX, if you kill Arnold for me, I will let Lurea do whatever she wants with you for the next ten weeks, FAIR?!

Lurea: *grins* 1497!

Crimson Fox Wrote:Crimson: I'll do it! *atomizes Arnold with his death ray in less than 1498 milliseconds*

Crimson: Oh, I guess I misread the offer, whatever she wants to do with me.

Oh and 1502.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *nods* And also, I said DMX.

Lurea: *grins* Only today, then. *turns around and pushes Crimson to the ground*

Kurtz: So f-1503-ing unfair.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: They never said life was f-1504-ing fair. Oh well. *grins as Lurea takes him to the ground, the dragoness on top* So what can I do for the cute lady today, hmmm.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lurea: *presses her muzzle into his neck and giggles* Oh, you know.... *looks at Kurtz* Can you go away, please?

Kurtz: *grumbles* I really do need to try and get Lurea back... *starts walking off*

Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Renamon's Army
1507. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: *shivers in delight as Lurea nuzzles his shoulder before he lets out a small chuckle* Oooh, I'm all yours today, gorgeous. *his paws begin to caress her lower back, going lower and lower*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Lurea: *grins, and licks his neck softly* Then I'll be sure to treat you well... *snuggles Crimson closer*

Kurtz: *grumbling* Eh, I'm bored. *sits down on a wall* I'm damn bored. Bored as bored can ever be.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds