Join our server on Discord

Bought in Chains (private furry RP)
"Yes, Master." Katie got up and walked to a nearby laundry basket. She found a rag ad wiped her face and other cum-soaked areas clean in a matter of seconds. Then, as Shadow had ordered, she ame upstairs and to her master, "What will you have me do now, Master?"
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Well this mommy approves," Lupe smiled, rolling Luna over onto her back as she smiled down at her, "I'm ordering you more dancing lessons as soon as we get home, I love watching you dance." she growled softly, rubbing the tip of her toy against Luna's pussy, "Is this your first time sweety?" she asked.

Shadow was sitting naked on the couch, watching the TV. His cock resting between his legs, "Come here," he ordered, patting the couch cushion next to him, "You've earned some rest for a bit, I want to learn some more about you." he said.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna shivered at the feel of the realistic cock and nodded. "Yes Mommy, I've...I've never been, penetrated before. The slavers make sure I kept my virginity cause virgins's are really valuable." She gulped and laid her head down. "Mommy, will...will it hurt?"
Katie was a bit flabbergasted from the sudden change of attitude, though this was probably to be expected. Nevertheless, Katie oblieged, sitting next to her master, "L-learn more about me? Like what?"

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lupe licked at Luna's neck, kissing her cheek softly, "Only for a bit sweety, it'll fade soon and you'll love it." she promised, she pressed her lips against Luna's, lowering her hips as she pushed the dildo deep into her pussy, moaning softly in pleasure from it.

"For starters how you ended up as a slave, your attitude leads me to believe it wasn't by choice. I may seem harsh but I do care about my slaves, and I want to know them." Shadow smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahhh.." Luna moaned and gripped the bed sheets tightly and the rubber cock entered her cunt. She felt it go deeper and deeper until it finally pireced her hymen. "Kyaaa!" She cried out at the shape pain and grit her teeth as thin trail of blood ran down her leg. She panted for a few seconds as the pain was replaced with a wave of pleasure caused by the dildo.
"Well, I was following a fairly average life, until some mysterious stranger tried to kidnap while I was taking a walk. I escaped and ran to my parents house, onlyto find them dead, with a notesaying they wouls do it again if I didn't do as they said. So I sought them out, found them, and I was 'tested' or in my terms, raped. They sold me to a slave dealer without me having a single say and I was bought by many others. However, I gave problems to the previous owners who purchased me. In fact, so much, they sold me back, and then you buy me, I tried to do the same thing, however, you've proven too...dominate. That's basically how I came to be where I am now." Katie had a gloomy look, she was not happy having to relive those moments in her thoughts.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lupe continued licking against Luna's neck, not moving the toy while she waited for her to get used to the feeling, knowing it might take a bit. Once she saw Luna relaxing a bit she began to move her hips slightly, sliding the toy in and out of her pussy, moaning in pleasure from it, "Ooh, feel good sweety?" she moaned out.

*House*

"Well don't try any of that here, all it'll get you is a good punishment." Shadow said as he leaned against the couch, "Well I'm sure you'll warm up to your new life soon, not like you have alot of choice, but so long as you behave yourself you'll find it enjoyable." he nodded.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna closed her eyes and moaned as a dreamy smile crawled onto her face. "Mhmmmm. Oh, yes! this is amazing!" She purred and began to mover her hips along with Lupe's, getting the toy to go as far inside as it could. Every nearve her privates screamed sending wave after wave of pleasure through her body. "Faster. Please go faster Mommy!"
"Right." Katie agreed, though semi-reluctantly. Sh didnot like to be trapped against her will, however, Shadow's brute strength made it impossible to do anything about it. Thinking about what to do now, Katie suddenly remembered, "What about that garden you said you'd consider?" she asked.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers