Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! "Go on be the new baby of he family and show us how to cry! I will give you something nice to suck on!" Impmon laughs as he lets the paddle fly over the pussy knowing it must feel like hell. SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!! SWISH...SMACK!!!

----

As the DVD comes on the effects look good then we see's alien sex then to TC and Tigress's shock...thats not aliens....THATS TC HAVING SEX WITH A EAGLE GIRL!!! "Ahhhh!!! Now I remeber this was my first Movie I did with BM he comes in later as the....Ummm Nevermind.....Cream were did you get this?" TC says trying to turn the DVD off.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
"Nghhhh! MYAAAAAA!!" Onyx continues crying out non-stop until she finally begins crying at full force. Even so she refused to let Impmon break her so soon.

Lori and Natasha keep watching and as time passes it becomes less and less funny. After a minute thirty seconds they decide she'd had enough. "Hey come on Onyx that's long enough."

"Yeah." Natasha adds. "See you already beat me so it's okay to quit now." Onyx doesn't quiet and instead actually lifts her hips higher, telling Impmon to give her more.

----

"That's a good question!" Tigress excalims as she gets up and puts her hands on her hips. "Where did you get that young lady!? You shouldn't be watching grown up movies like that!"
Impmon looks at the girl and says. "Open her checks wide for me I am going to hit her right on her anushole!" Impmon orders not wanting to damage Onyx pussy.

----

Cream looks innocent. "It was in my momma's dvd case.....I thought it was a fansty show! I like how good you look TC. Can we do that too?" TC goes pale. "What NO! That's adult stuff. Look Cream your a very pretty little girl and if you were a bit older...then maybe....I mean I could let you give me a BJ or something but...." See's Tigress glaring at him. "I mean No this is all bad!"

Natasha looks at Impmon nervously. "Um, but don't you think she's had enough? I mean she's kind of-"

"JUST DO IT!!" Onyx yells at her between gasps for air. Reluctently Natasha reaches forward and carefully spreads her sister's buttcheeks for Impmon.

Lori gulps and checks the timer, Onyx was still almost a full minute from her score.

----

"That's right." Tigress adds as she puts the movie away and crouches down in front of Cream. "So how about we watch something else. Anything you want," She pauses and glares at TC again. "as long as he's not the star."
"Lets light this candle!" Impmon brings all his might down and nearly cracks the paddle in half over the center of Onyx asshole. SWISH......CCCRRRAAACCCKKKK!!! SWISH......CCCRRRAAACCCKKKK!!! SWISH......CCCRRRAAACCCKKKK!!! SWISH......CCCRRRAAACCCKKKK!!! SWISH......CCCRRRAAACCCKKKK!!! SWISH......CCCRRRAAACCCKKKK!!! SWISH......CCCRRRAAACCCKKKK!!!

----

Creams shacks her head. "No I like that movie the bird lady looks very happy and TC is having a good time. I want to be that lady. I want to be with TC! I want to watch it again!" Cream says getting pouty.

Onyx lets out a piercing shriek of pain and starts flailing for her life on Impmon's lap. "BAAWWWWW!! I-I-AHHHHHH!!!!!" She tries to submit but can't from words because of the pain.

Natasha winces at the sight but keeps her cheeks open as best she can.

-----

Tigress sighs and sits down next to Cream. "Listen to me you're too little to watch a movie like that. If your mom found out you've been watching it not only will you get in trouble but she'll be mad at me and TC too. You don't want your momma angry with TC do you?" She argues, playing on her obvious crush on TC.
Impmon gets pissed now and alternates between pussy and asshole. SWISH......CCCRRRAAACCCKKKK!!! SWISH......CCCRRRAAACCCKKKK!!! SWISH......CCCRRRAAACCCKKKK!!! SWISH......CCCRRRAAACCCKKKK!!! SWISH......CCCRRRAAACCCKKKK!!! SWISH......CCCRRRAAACCCKKKK!!! "I will break you, you will cry for me to stop!" SWISH......CCCRRRAAACCCKKKK!!! SWISH......CCCRRRAAACCCKKKK!!!

----

TC nods and Cream looks sad. "No I want him to be happy and love me!" TC then puts in a nice Disney DVD and the 3 of us watch it until its over and cream was asleep.

"NNNAAAAAA!!!" Onyx continues screaming and thrashing around until Lori finally has enough.

"Okay that's it!" She yells, stomping over to Impmon and pulling Onyx off of his lap into a hug. "She already beat my time so this round's over. You okay sis."

"WHHAAA!!" Onyx bawls into Lori's chest and tries to calm down. "I...I tried to quit but I ....but I couldnt' say it! WAAAA!!"

------

Tigress chuckles and covers Cream with a blanket. "Well that was...interesting. What should we do while she's asleep?" Her question is answered when her stomach starts rumbling, causing her to blush and chuckle a little.
Impmon puts the paddle away then says. "OK so now I need one of you grils to get the items I need for the next game." Impmon hands Lori a list of things as he goes over to Onyx and rubs her sore spots.

----

TC gets close to Tigress. "Well we can eat then after we can...EAT!" TC said planting a kiss on Tigress lips. "Tigress I can't take it anymore. I have feelings for you and I think I lost Lopmon I can't get her or BM on the phone I worry we lost them."

Onyx shivers as Impmon massages her bottom but gently sighs and wipes her eyes.

Lori check over the list and nods. "Alright I can probably get this all in the kitchen. I'll be right back." With that she hurries out the room to gather up the supplies.

-----

Tigress gasps ans steps away from him. TC how can you say that? BM-I mean Lopmon wouldn't....they still....I'm sure that..." Tigress continues to stutter before finally breaking down to tears and huggin TC like he was her security blanket. "Oh, it's not fair! I thought BM loved me! How could he leave me so easily?" She sobs quietly, seriously considering TC's offer if only to get back at BM.