Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
(OK, this is my last post in Fallen for tonight since I am getting waaaaayyyyyy to hungry posting here)

Aurora nodded and blushed a little, thinking she had done something legitimately wrong. She took a bite of her burger and had to stop herself from trying to the shove the whole thing in her mouth. Aurora had just found her new new favorite food.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D smiled as she ate her burger and drank a bit of his rootbeer. "Here, drink some," he said, holding Aurora's rootbeer up for the angel. "It's good," he said, not realizing the dangers of giving a already rather hyper girl, a soda.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Aurora drank that as well and found her new favorite drink. This was all so much for her to take in, she could hardly stop herself from trying to eat fries, a burger and drink the soda all at the same time! Soon all before her was gone and she laid back with a light sigh, her tummy full and content.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Uhh...Wow," D chuckled. "Where does it all go?" he whispered to himself. He suddenly turned red as he saw her breasts and realized where it all went. "Oh. Um...Are you ready to go, Aurora?" he asked, finishing his cheeseburger.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Aurora hesitated, she did not want to go back to the house yet. "Do...do we have to go back after this?" She asked him sadly. "I want to stay out a little longer...see things." Suddenly a heavy hand fell on D's shoulder and Butch appeared. He was one year older than D and in the same grade, and a notorious bully.

"Hey there B, hows your summer been?" He asked with a laugh. He had been one of the people chasing him the night he met Aurora. "And who is your friend?" He asked with much more interest, Squeezing D's shoulder tightly as he did, letting him no that an answer was required to avoid extreme pain or humiliation.

Aurora blushed cutely and said nothing, knowing she was not allowed to talk to people unless D said it was OK. Of course, she had no way of knowing that butch was the biggest douche bag in the school or that all he had eyes for at the moment was her body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
FUCK! D screamed in his mind. "It's D, and only my friends can call me that, Becky!" the nerd replied. DOUBLE FUCK! Why did I say that!? "I'm sorry, but my friend isn't interested in a guy who enjoy eating puppies," he said. TRIPLE FUCK! Stop insulting him! He'll kick our, your, my....he'll kick our butts! the little voice in his head yelled. "Look, Butch, can't you just wait until the school year starts to ruin the life of a nerd?" he asked, and tried to pry Butch's arm off of him, unfortunately he was not as strong as the Lord of the Douchebags.
Butch was shocked, to say the least, and released his shoulder. Aurora was completely confused as to what was happening and remained quiet. Butch suddenly snarled and said "Oh just wait nerd, your going to wish you were half as tough as you pretend to be in front of the chick!" He then turned around and began to walk away, but stopped and added "And need I remind you? You have no friends D." He then grabbed the soda off a nearby table and dumped it on his head, smirking as he walked away.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Quad fuck! I'm dead when school starts... D thought as he felt the cold soda fall on his head, making his clothes all wet. His cheeks turned red in embarrassment, and he looked at Aurora. "L-let's go home, okay?" he said, and stood up from his seat and was already walking to the store's exit. "Come on, Aurora," he said sadly as his head dripped soda.
Aurora nodded and got up as well, coming up right next to D and taking his hand. Her eyes never left him and she looked at him sadly, completely and utterly confounded. "I...I dont understand D...what happened?" She asked. She could tell D was sad, though the red tint on his face was normal for her already. She could still read his movements though. "Can...can Aurora help?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Don't worry about it, Aurora. Remember when I said, there are some bad people out in the world? That was Butch, a very bad person," Alex said as he walked back to his house. "He likes hurting other people, like me, and he doesn't care about anyone, but himself. Stay away from him, Aurora. Don't trust him, or any of his friends. He's a bad guy," he added as they walked.