Join our server on Discord

My Family (A Romance and Incest Roleplay)
Chrissy shook her head, still hugging him and said "You worry to much brother. I love you, I always have, and if you love me like this, than I Will love you back, thats all there is to it." She smiled at him and kissed his lips gently, though it was a small kiss that only lasted a few seconds, it was full of love. "Why do we have to attach titles to this? Why cant we just love each other?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I....I don't know...." Alex whispered, before looking at Chrissy with a smile. "Its official then. You and I are in love, and are a couple," and before Alex could stop himself he leaned forward and kissed Chrissy's lips, but quickly pulled back, blushing red. "S-sorry!"
Altima sighed, as he stood up. "Must be Ishy..." he muttered, as he walked over to the door, before opening it.

Calimm continued to play with Dark. (Dark, if you want to do something, be a little aggresive! :P 'cuz Calimm ain't gonna start anything like this... XD)

Marle blushed, as she felt the water flow across ehr scaley body, the pubic fur quickly matting down. as she looked up at her uncle, her herm-parts began to recede, before sealing over itself. She was now a normal female, in an abnormal relationship with her uncle.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
(Alright, I will)

Dark looked at Calimm. "Well, I do like him more than just like him...I wound he feels the same way as me." Dark thought as he kisses Calimm's neck.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Brandon playfully squirted Marle with some body wash, tail wagging slightly.

"Hehehe, got'cha again." He chuckled as he watched the thick green soap slide down her back.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Chrissy sighed and smiled, just like her brother, as timid as ever. She leaned up and kissed him softly on the lips, though she was not about to start using any tongue, the kiss was not something a brother and sister shared. Her soft, warm, mostly naked body was pressed against his now since Alex was taller and she had to get on her tippy toes to reach him without him leaning down for her, her panties and socks bing her only garments.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex blushed and hugged his little sister and kissed her cheek. "So what do you want to do now, sis?" he asked, blushing red and scratching the back of his head.
(see post #138)

*after waiting quietly on the porch, for a few minutes; Indigo carefully opens the screen door and knocks loudly on the steel storm door*

Hmmm, maybe the doorbell's broken...or maybe nobody's home.*sighs* Oh, well.
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Chrissy shrugged and just kept hugging Alex. "What do you want to do? I just want you to be happy brother..." She said as she pulled back a little and afforded him another sight of her nearly naked body. "Would you like me to get dressed?" She asked innocently, looking up at him for his answer.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
I want sex damn it! Alex thought. He quickly shook his head and took a deep breath. "Y-yeah. Change and....You hungry? I can treat you to lunch or something," he said, blushing red at what he had thought.