Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
"Do you swear to do whatever your Master says then? I am your Master, while my other side will be your lover for all of eternity!" Dark moaned as he fucked her. "Scream you whore!" he ordered fucking her harder, showing no mercy and letting pre cum into her beautiful pussy.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Y-yes master!" Nico screamed going mad with all the built up pleasure, she wanted to cum so bad but still wasn't aloud.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Then here's your reward, whore! Scream out so the whole world can see what a slut you are!" Dark Alex shouted as he shot his cum into her and dropped his power, letting Nico finally cum, right as he came.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico screamed louder than ever as the dam broke and she had an emormous orgasm "Oh fuck!" she cursed clinging to Dark Alex and saking as her climax finally came to an end.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark Alex moaned loudly as he felt his slave cling to him, his chest being pushed by her breasts. He rubbed her ass and licked her lips. "Clean yourself up, slut. Then beg for more, whore."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico moaned as she pulled herself away and went to take a shower, she dazed and could barely walk from that climax and didn't even make it back to the bed before she fell to the floor at Dark Alex'x feet "Please master, I want more."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Do you want more or do you want to take a break and let lover boy play with you?" Dark asked. "Continue to be a slut, or do you want love?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico looked timidly at Dark Alex as he asked her, it could be a trick but then again he could be honest "I....I-I want love?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark Alex sighed and nodded, "Very well whore," he said. I'm going to leave, and Alex will be here, the real Alex. When he is here, tell him you want to make love or whatever the hell you want to call it," h sighed, fainting and letting Alex back int control. He rose up and saw Nico there, and looked away. "N-Nico? D-d...W-w...." he stuttered and gulped, blushing red.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"A-alex..I-I love you...and..I-I...I want you to take me...I want to be your lover!" Nico said her voice nervous and shaky as she sat there trembling like a leaf.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions