Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
Monia smirked and placed a hand on her hip. "Kind of just helping out my human's clothing to go through a makeover." Her blue eyes gazed up and down Ereth's frame. He was a little bit bigger then Kyosan, but not by much she estimated. "What's on your mind?" she asked with a giggle passing her maw.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh..well...." Ereth started, leaning on the doorway. "I was wondering, how did we both get here? We're apparently in the 'real world' now...but how did we end up here, is what I want to find out." He answered, trying not to look down at Monia's chest. "Do you know?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
[Cafe]

"I have another plan." Ray said. "I will go search for Prowl, he's my Fursona after all. Everyone else can 'back you up'. You'd know Erimis' abilities more since you're he's Fursona." He explained. "But it all comes down to what you guys decide, I don't really have a say in this, I haven't even MET Prowl yet."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(College)

Mizuki glad that the fight is over without causing a severe damage to the college boulding, and only trigger the sprinkler. At the same time, she feel curious of what happened to the fat guy and his Fursona, the toad-like creature, but she let it aside till she sense another similar presence from them.

The green dragon then jumped off from the tree, her wings reappeared and went up to the sky, flew to her home.

(Cafe)

"Well, actually, we should not worried about that. There's only a small explosion that triggers the fire sprinklers, nothing severe happen." Mika stated, looking to Erimis.

"How about we search for other roleplayers later? Most of them are located at one spot, the college dorm, so it's easy for us to find them. And I suspect a cop already seeing them." The long, dark green haired female nodded, scratching her chin like a detective, before looking to Ray.

"About Prowl, you can use the info that Nothus give to you, and also the exact description of his appearancee, like what you type in your post replies in the topic. This make the search easy for you."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
[Cafe]

"That'd work too, sure." Ray shrugged dully. "What information have you got on ol' Prowler? Surely out there somewhere, scared, alone and incomplete? Ooh, I gave myself chills!" He added, shuddering with delight.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Ah so this is the real world huh?" she giggled, and noticed the dragon's wandering eyes. "Well don't have a glue hun, and well not really that interested, but it seems your interested in something." she winked as she lightly touched one of her D-cup breast.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Heh..." Ereth chuckled, nodding. "Of course, who wouldn't be." he stuck his tongue out playfully at her, poking her chest gently. "I must say, you've got a nice body...what's your name?" he asked. "I'm Erethzium Noractus, but you can call me Ereth." he told her, extending his claw out for a handshake.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Upon hearing the no-more-classes for the day message, Alex flashed a smile to Tia, "Yeah! We better leave. Your heard the man!" he pointed at the speaker in one of the ceilings, grinning.

"Any excuse for going back home where food is is a good excuse to me!" Mar grinned after Alex, in the very same manner, both starting to leave with Tia before Alex was stopped by Yoko, turning around, the boy scratched his head in wonder, not knowing what to answer yet.

"Uhm... who are you?" the white-haired boy asked the officer, oblivious of her identity at first of course. "You're not one of the teachers, right? He started it!" Alex pointed with his arm towards the door. Mar flat-stared.

"Is that how you justify a fight?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Monia eyed Ereth for a moment then took his hand suddenly twisting his finger so it was painful. "The name is Monia sweety, and just to be clear it's not nice to touch a lady's bosom without first asking yes?" she said with a cheerful smile that was oppsite to the pain she was making in Ereth's finger.

Tia looked at the two officers being silent for a moment as she continued to hold Alex making sure he was alright. She looked them down and to the dragon behind the officer. She clenched her hand a little tighter around Alex as she watched waiting for a moment to get her friend out of there. She motioned to Mar. "Hey....if you can get us away from these two I'll make you some....cookies afterwards okay?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Heheh...calm down." Ereth chuckled, pulling his finger away. "Just playin' with ya. No need to get mad, Monia. Anyways, do you think that there's others like us?" He asked, standing up straight again. "We can't possibly be the only ones who came to this world."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan