Join our server on Discord

Road Rovers: Love At First Sight
Ky giggles a little. "Well, he DOES look good. I guess he noticed!"

Exile watches Fate, swimming along with him.
Flynn smiles. "Yeah, and then some!" He blushes, realizing what it sounded like he was saying.
Arcrus slowly lay on his bed and looked at the ceiling, before slowly curling into a ball as he pulled the covers over him. He slowly looked over at the clock, nealry midnight. He slowly closed his eyes and tried to sleep, but all he could see was Jenna, the only friend he had, the one time he had opened his herat to someone, only for that special someone to be snatched away, and his heart shattered.

Fate continued to swim happily along as he threw the ball in the air. He tried to get towards it, but it was going to go flying out of the pool, so he tried to jump for it. He felt his paws clasp round the ball and he smiled happily as he relised it was in his paws, but blinked when he relised something and looked down to see he was hovering high in the air, almost touching the ceiling. He blinked and began to feel rather ill as he looked down below, he was flying!
Exile stares up at him, surprised. "Whoa...."
Gary looked over as well. "what the...." he said, staring with wide eyes.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The young one finally floated to the pool once more as he held onto the ball tightly, shaking a bit, never doing that before, he quickly clung to Exile, whinning gently as he burried his face in the males chest, not syaing anything as the fragile little thing just held on tightly, never wanting to let go of him, not ever...
Exile hugs him, rubbing him comfortingly. "It is okay, Fate... You flew! That was pretty cool."
Fate smiled slightly and seemed to calm down in the males arms and slowly looked up and his tail wagged gently. "Me flew?" he asked and then relised that was indeed what he had done. He was still completely shocked by what had happened. Master smiled as he watched from a high window, everything was coming together.

"In ever dog lies a Road Rover" he spoke slowly before closing the blinds.
Exile smiles. "Yep, you flew like bird on sunny day! That is very good skill. You might have others! If you do, you could very well become Road Rover with me and my friends!"
Fate smiled and wagged his tail happily, a Road Runner, him...that would be so cool. He slowly yawned loudly and licked his lips, as he began to become tired and clung to the male gently, trying to stay awake as he gently placed his head on the males shoulder, his large tial swaying back and forth ever so slowly, as the adorable little pup gently began to drift to dream land, his small mouth letting out a large yawn as he cuddled even closer to the Russian male.