Join our server on Discord

Streaking...
I give her butt and sometimes her rack a good pinch! She doesn't mind cuz we are buddies!
No wonder.... How big is her rack anyway?

P.S. I'm naked and I'm masturbating.... Twisted
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well, I guess a little over average, or just average. I'll ask her!

PS: I'm going to yiff you.
Yiff me? Whats that? But damn it felt good streaking this afternoon.... I think I'm cumming...
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gunter, if you ever have a chance to hit that and you don't without a good reason, I may have legal reason to smack you across the head.
(Going by the rules and your personality.)
okay. this topic is getting me horny =p now I'm jacking off =p
I was watching most shocking on tv and these 3 guys went streaking in a Dennys and as they were running out, a guy was just taking off in their car... and of course they left their clothes in the car. :D lol and this one very unstable woman was excercising in a parking lot, nekid, and annoyed the hell out of the police before they finally got her in a car, she had aparently thought she was in her appartment. lol
Nothing exciting like ever happens up here, in the middle of nowhere where I live. It's kind of depressing, really.
Nothing like that happens here either. Not counting several drunks, guys on crack and Gun.
Lol- hit what? -Oh- and it's VERY legal to smack me across the head! Monty already beat ya' to it though! lol