Join our server on Discord

New Digimon Games Info
Hey everyone I rented Digimon Rumble Arena 2 for the Xbox and thought I'd put in a review in case anyone's interested.

Be forewarned that this could be considered a spoiler post if you can consider a fighting game with no story as having spoilers.

For the most part this is a pretty solid fighting game and I enjoyed in immensely. The controls are easy to get used to and the sound's not bad, it has some pretty good tunes that feel right for a fighting game. I think just about any Digifan will enjoy this game if they like fighters anyway. To me this game's fighting style is somewhat reminiscent of Super Smash Brothers Melee.

Playable Digimon:
Okay on to the characters, in order in which they appear on the select screen. I'll also list their digivolutions.
Agumon---Greymon---WarGreymon (default)
Gomamon---Ikkakumon---Zudomon (default)
Biyomon---Birdramon---Garudamon (default)
Flamemon---Agunimon---BurningGreymon (default)
Gabumon---Garurumon---MetalGarurumon (default)
Guilmon---Growlmon---Gallantmon (default)
Gatomon---Nefertimon---Angewomon (default)
Neemon---Note: Doesn't digivolve (unlockable)
Patamon---Angemon---MagnaAngemon (default)
Palmon---Togemon---Lilymon (default)
Digimon Rumble Arena 2 Filler Square
Veemon---Flamedramon---Imperialdramon Fighter Mode (default)
Tentomon---Kabuterimon---MegaKabuterimon (default)
Random Character Choice Square
Duskmon---Note: Doesn't digivolve (unlockable)
Diaboromon---Note: Doesn't digivolve (unlockable)
Omnimon---Note: Doesn't digivolve (unlockable)
MaloMyotismon---Note: Doesn't digivolve (unlockable)
BlackAgumon---BlackGreymon---BlackWarGreymon (unlockable)
BlackGabumon---BlackGarurumon---BlackMetalGarurumon (unlockable)
BlackGuilmon---BlackGrowlmon---ChaosGallantmon (unlockable)
A Total of 47 playable digimon, not bad.

Playing Fields:
Most of these areas have some destructible environment of some sort.
Jungle Ruins: A jungle with a river flowing through it.
Rubber Tree Falls: A giant waterfall with treetops you can bounce on.
Danger Gulch: An old west themed area with mine carts and TNT you can throw at other characters
Lava Lake: A molten lake with thin spire-platforms sticking out of it, a cage and a few rickety rope bridges.
Pier 47: An industrial themed area where cargo moves around on platforms (be careful not to get squished against the side of the screen here, I got boned a few times that way.)
Steamworks: Another industrial area where pipes alternately spew fire or frost at you.
The Cannery: A factory setting with conveyer belts in which if you
YAY! A complete guide to the game! I've been looking for one.. :p Though, i didn't find anything worthwile reading lol, but this helps. woO~
hmm cool could have done better on the selectables but I'll probally play it like smash bros. play it some then finish it then leave then come back for fun
i hope its as good as smash bros. *still playing it* from what ive heard and researched... its supposed to be pretty #$%in good :D

on the other hand there is one disappointment *this is just on my account* no renamon :(

ahh well, ok never played the original so i'll ask here any good or does it suck?
no never played the first one I wanted to though[/quote]
Well, Duskmon is a cool addition, but I really wanted Beetlemon, Lobomon, and Kumamon (Chakmon) too. Seriously, Lobomon was probably the most popular of the hybrids; he should've been included.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I was disappointed by the lack of Renamon as well, oh well not much we can do about it.

Anyway the game is fun but unlike Smash Bros. it's different multiplayer modes don't get all that addicting, they feel more like a chore sometimes.

Other than that at least graphically this is the best digimon game yet and that alone gives me hope for Digimon World 4. Considering I
THOSE BASTARDS THEY DIDN'T PUT IN RENAMON!!! I AM OUTRAGED!!! I'M GONNA... I'M GONNA.... I'M GONNA BREAK DOWN AND CRY!!! WHERE DID THE WORLD GO WRONG!!! WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND DIGIMON MERCHANDISE IN CANADA AND WHY IS IT EVEN HARDER TO FIND RENAMON MERCHANDISE!!!!*SOBS*
I'm asking you please stop the caps lock great a caps locking rena-freak we need that
DAMN RIGHT I'M A RENA FREAK ALL THE DIGIMON STUFF I HAVE IS RENA AND IF IT AIN'T RENA IT AIN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!!plus i'm new to the "serious" digifan scene!!