Join our server on Discord

another newbie for people to pick on =^^=
disturbs the two talking people with his happy go lucky Ancient Veemon mood:

Whoa 1000 US-$ ish a lot. When I will visit my real friends I have I have to fly to North America. The real life two-leggers in my place are...meh, not worth to talk about.

Anyways I wish both of you good luck and hope you find somebody who loves you forever. :P
I'm not gonna bother quoting you two.
That..that's so UNFAIR! I want free tickets too!! :( (Do you have any spare tickets? I'm being serious rite now! :D)

He lives in the f-ed up state michigan. Why its fucked yp? Because Male/male sex is Illegal

http://ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm
http://ageofconsent.com/michigan.htm

But heck, who cares about the age of consent anyways? ^^;

Thanks, AV. Same to you pal ;) And btw, if i'm one of your friends, you don't have to fly all the way to North America, you could just visit norway, hehe -^_^-
Lol, I SERIOUSLY wish I could help you dude, but I can't. Y'see, my father gives the tickets out, not I. He'd have to know you IRL before he'd do that, which means you'd have to come visit me or the other way around and get to know my father. Now if only I could get my father's job... that would take a couple of years in the Air Force which I'm not going to do.

Hey I know someone in Michigan. He goes by the nickname of Sangy. Hehe.

I swear, one of these days, I'm gonna get my father to give me free tickets to go to Europe and I'm gonna have to visit some of you DAD members =) because it's hard finding people IRL who share the same interests as I. In fact, only ONE person here in CO likes Digimon hentai and he's a little secretive, paranoid, straight little shrimp who doesn't want me to visit him =(

And getting tickets to Europe is easier because at least I'll have a good excuse going, like "I wanna tour ALL of Europe!" (Including Norway Wink )
...Hm, Sangy, eh? .. well that *clears his throat* thats great ^_^;;; Who is he? *blushes as he look up innocently*
Do you know him!?!? Hehe, seriously. Is he your boyfriend? He's AWSOME!! You really have a great guy if he's your boyfriend!
good to know Micah. ;) thanks

O_o you wanna visit Europe, AgumonGugu? Oh well, you'd have some peoples to visit, I am pretty sure. ^^
Well there are a ton of nice people on this site from Europe and I wouldn't mind stopping by for some tea and crumpets with each, lol (Bad joke XD)

Seriously, maybe there are some places to hang out for fun nearby you nice European DAD members.
everywhere are places. Well I am sure you will find some peeps you visit and hang out a bit. :P
Sorry to bother you guys in the middle of your lil discussion, but have any of you experienced that when you type stuff into boxes (i.e. password fields and message fields (Where you type all the stuff you wanna post on here, hehe) it has a certain latency.. Its driving me insane O.O; -do you know how I can remove..whatever is making it slow?? *hugs* Thanks y'all! -^_^-

It was working perfectly an hour ago (before I formattet meh puter, ^_^;;;; )
I cannot really help but maybe it ish a cookie problem. You should delete some of them...

Damned, again I cannot help. *that makes me down*