Join our server on Discord

What would you want in a 5th Season?
True but I also think for what it was worth takuya wasn't horrible and I liked kouichi's dark ninja lion moves.
I liked Lucimon's attack, and hes apperance.
I have got to get the eppies with that guy in them. But yes, Izumi is sort of underdeveloped. This probably results from being female in an action anime without a real coupling. No offense gals, but how much fighting can be done by an anime chick who dresses in pink and purple?

Yes, Frontier was sort of sentai. Deal with it, the subs of it are better than any Digimon dubs I've ever seen, except perhaps parts of Tamers. And having humans take the role of Digimon was a good idea, as it allowed writing stories about things other than how human and partner worked together. It also allowed humans to be more than auxilary.

Frontier is best for laughing at, if you want drama watch Tamers.
I like that shes cute an ourple but they could have given her better attack
than hiting the enemy with her cute but. :roll:
Yeah, I can't think of too many shows/games where using the characters butt was used as an attack. The only one I can think of was Turtles Tournament Fighters for the SNES. There was this one lady named Asuka who would use her butt ass an attack... It was rather effective and it was the only thing I could really use with her. One time me and a friend both used her and kept doing that attack... it was pretty funny.
Hey, she used Brezza Petallo more than Azeto Anza.

Don't think I spelled that second one right, but I think it was for extra fanservice jokes anyways.
Yeah like I said they needed another girl. And that was in Tournement Fighters? I only had the sega version.
They DID need another girl, especially another one who'd get in a catfight.
Yes she could be the moderatly hot girl who uses the water sprits and sometimes argues with izumi, that would be great. I have an idea for all four of the evil sprits so they'll have humans.
Hey, get off my turf! I've already got Ranamon's human state and an OC spirit made for a fic like that, working on Mercuremon. Yes, the OC is female. Rejoice.

I also have a full storyline for who they are, how they got to be Chosen (if you could call them that), why they didn't revert to human when defeated, what happened to them after being in the Digital World, even where the Spirits, Great Angels and Lucemon came from. I am THE LORD of the Frontier counter-chosen and explanation fic.