Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Kurtz winced slightly, and bit what would be his lower lip on his muzzle. "...What are you sorry for?" He then put his claws down to her arms and placed them on it. "....You've done nothing wrong..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Her ears twitch at the sound of his voice
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiled and hugged her close and kissed her cheek. "Yep, is me the one and only and about the new look well, is one of the wonders the army can do to a guy" he said with a grin as he looked at her.

"Though you aren't bad yourself, you changed too since the last time I saw you Yoosei, and how is Kurai? still the same serious fox we know?" he said as he put an arm around her and both started to walk
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She blushes a bit and gently wraps her arm around his waist, smiling as she looks at him
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dorothy whined a bit, before starting to nuzzle into Kurtz's shirt, "I should have stopped him... what did he do to you sweetie? I'm worried..." she said, gasping as she talked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah it would fit perfectly for him.... and he would end as a high rank officer in no time" he said with a smirk.

"but tell me where you were going to when we bumped on each other?" he asked her as his tail swished slowly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well if you want I can walk you there, I can take the chance to greet Kurai" Dan said smiling at her
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"knowing him the first he will do is interrogate you till he gets the full report of where you were" Dan said with a chuckle. "but don't worry I'll help to calm him down if is necesary, now can the lady show the way to her humble abode?" he asked with a smile winking at her.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions