Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Shiva: *blushes and smiles* I'm really fine. the weather has been really cold so it makes me feel really great. and how are you handsome?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *grinning, he sits beside the frost queen, cuddling one of her arms* I'm... a bit tired and worn out.... hee-hee.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Shiva: *suddenly cuddles him gently and smiles* aww... perhaps I should take care of you for now huh *giggles*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *pokes his tongue out* Possibly... but... heh. *smiling, he suddenly pushes them both back down onto the grass, cuddling her fully now with both arms* I've missed you so much...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Shiva: *blushes and giggles cutely while planting a soft kiss on his forehead* you have missed me so much? *smiles* I have missed you too... it has been long since we last spent some time together
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *smiling and twitching his ears at the kiss, he nuzzles her cute face gently* So much... that you couldn't even comprehend how much. *swishes his tail and shakes his head slightly* Oh, Shiva, you beautiful ice queen~ *chuckles and cuddles her even closer* It's great to see you again.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Shiva: *blushes deeply and snuggles on him while murring happily* oh my... Kurtzie... today you are being even more sweetie than usual... giving me such compliments and spoiling me like this *smiles cutely*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: Being sweet is something I'm known for, Shivie. *licks her nose gently, before smiling again* You deserve the sweetness anyhow. *slightly nuzzles her lips with the tip of muzzle*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Shiva: *blushes and gently plants a kiss on the tip of his muzzle while giggling cutely* I like when you call me Shivie... it's so cutie
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *blushing gently, he closes his eyes and blushes cutely* Oh? Then I'll call you that from now on... *lowering his muzzle, he plants a soft little kiss upon her lips*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds